2-Not Again...

Kim y/n : Thank you all for giving me this opportunity to worthy of this award for the 12th time 

(A/n : lol...but wait....the question in your head is : how did Mr. Kang not know her....Ans: He is da not world famous newbie...he is not aware of his surroundings....See more than that idk... Just don't ask questions...Just go with flow like you do while watching a movie...)

Kim y/n: (gets down the stage)(to Ms. Shin) Please drive me back home....

Ms. Shin : Sure Ms. Kim y/n

**The very next day**

Y/n is wearing a white ruffled neck top and a black jean bottom

Kim y/n : (looks at her office iPad) What nonsense is this Ms. Shin..... wait a minute ...you saw this right....why couldn't you just go and tell them that this is nonsense.....

Ms. Shin: I did...what do you think...I have not tried that....They badly wanted to show this to you and as a part THEY BEGGED ME.....I tried my best not to allow them but I just can't avoid...THEY ARE TOO ANNOYING...

Kim y/n : Okkkkkkk..

Ms. Shin: You do know you have a-

Kim y/n : I do,  I do... Do I have to?

Ms. Shin: I am helpless at this...

Kim y/n : (got a call) Yaaah Madam Ju.... Do I have to, I hate bli- 

Madam Ju: Wait a min honey-

Kim y/n : Not again...

Madam Ju: If you don't go I will put a pause on my treatment...Even I hate my checkup you know...

Kim y/n : But-

Madam Ju: No buts young lady

Kim y/n : Araso..Araso (cuts the call)

Kim y/n : (to Ms. Shin) How much time shld I stay there to be polite? (while face palming)

Ms. Shin: approx 30 mins

Kim y/n: okay....Ms. Shin go have some food and rest for 30 mins while I in front of that stupid man...stay like a doll...( sighs)