4-Unexpected

Kim y/n : {Is he the - the demon} (she sees the tattoo on his hand)

???: what set up....no n-

Kim y/n: You're-You're

???: Jung Gu won..

Kim y/n : Not that...

Gu won: Then what ? (Sips water)

Kim y/n : You're- You're The Demon aren't you??

Gu won : (chokes on water){How did she..? this is unexpected...?}

Gu won: W-what? (stutters)

Kim y/n: I - I You're The Demon...

Gu won: N-no I'm not....

Y/n : I know you are....

Gu won: B-but I am not...

Y/n: Your tattoo or mark whatever you call it....It explains

Gu won :But Lady....wait what is your name? (a/n : he is not interested in StarGram and stuff)

Y/n: Y/n, Kim y/n

Gu won: So yeah Kim y/n , I TOLD YOU I AM NOT...DON'T TEST MY PATIENCE...

Y/n : Cut the act Gu won, I KNOW YOU ARE....

Gu won: I AM NOT

Y/n : fine then... Can we just eat something now.....I didn't have breakfast...

Gu won: Just order something...

Y/n: Okay..about the set up part....Yeah we are being set up....We're on a blind date...You acted so shocked when I said that before..

Gu won: Blind Date?

Y/n : Yup A BLIND DATE...I do know that you were forced because you are acting that way rn......EVEN I DIDN'T WANNA COME..BUT I WAS FORCED....(in a sad angry manner)

Gu won : OKAY STOP SHOUTING

Y/n : I was expressing my emotions okay... GEEZ (she stood up but then remembered...she had to stay for 30 mins to be polite and hence sat down again)

Gu won: Why are you back?

Y/n: I have to be polite to this jerk in front of me... so I have to stay for half an hour...

Gu won: You being here is the most unpolite thing you can do...

Y/n: You know what?

Gu won : What?

Y/n : I am going..

Gu won: Thank you soo much for giving me peace...

Staff 2 : (brings a cake)

(A/n: at the same time there comes the idiotic squad)

**𝙁𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠**

(a/n: Gu won thrashed a person and killed him because of a contract/deal... The deal is Gu won grants them one wish but in return, after 10 years the person dies and his soul will go to h3ll...So yea he killed a person ... That person was the leader of this IDIOTIC SQUAD)

**𝙀𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙁𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠**

(a/n: The so called idiotic squad.... hits staff 2 to the side making the cake being thrown up... and the staff 2 hitting y/n)

Gu won : ( Sees the cake rise as well as y/n about to fall)

(a/n: man is a multitasker)

(a/n: he grabs y/n by the waist with one hand and using the other hand he caught the cake...)

Gu won: that was close...

Y/n: I-I-I will use the restroom..(stutters) (she leaves)

Gu won : my precious cake almost got ruined..

Gu won:(takes the cake to his place and was about to eat it when those IDIOTIC SQUAD came to him)