5- Got ya

The IDIDOTIC SQUAD leader: (a/n idk his name okay...) Hey you!!!

Gu won:(ignores) (goes to take a bite of his cake)

The leader: (Throws his spoon away)HEY I AM TALKING TO YOU

Gu won: Wait there let me just have one piece of my cake in peace and then we will talk..(takes another small piece of cake)

The leader: (throws that away too)

Gu won: JUST WAIT-

The leader: (mashes the entire cake with his hands)

Gu won: Oh my precious cake...( then looks at the idiotic squad with anger) OHH I'VE HAD ENOUGH..

The leader : Yea lets see if you can fight...

Gu won: Yea right! come on start:

(a/n: each person in the idiotic squad come on him one by one and Gu won with his demonic powers and traps each of them in the news paper which he was reading)

**𝓨/𝓷 𝓟𝓞𝓥**

Y/n : (Gets inside the restroom and breathes heavily) What in the world was that? How could he just make such a move on me? But wait I was about to fall he just saved me...But...(blushes and looks into the mirror) Wait why the h3ll am I blushing over him??OH no....Gotta cover this up (takes out a bit of concealer and touches up her cheeks)...But still I never knew there was such a gentleman hidden inside this jerk....(takes out lipstick and touches up her lips)....(realizes) Wait Y/n why are touching up your lips...What the H3ll are you expecting...no no no (Puts the lipstick back inside her handbag) Wait I am blushing again...H3ll nah not again...not again..(Uses her concealer again)...I should go now...

**𝓨/𝓷 𝓟𝓞𝓥 𝓲𝓼 𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻**

Y/n : (comes out of the restroom) (To Gu won) Yaah was that cak- (sees the condition of the cake)

Gu won: Party time is over

Y/n: Without me

Gu won: Yeah now just go...

Y/n: { what's with this handsome nutjob} JERK...(whispers to herself)

Gu won: What are you waiting for?

Y/n : yes I am going but before that lemme introduce my self formally ; (Pulls out her business card and gives it to Gu won) I am Kim Y/n ; CEO of Kim cosmetics...(Gu won takes the card) (Y/n shows her hand)

Gu won: what?

Y/n : Give me yours....

Gu won: ( Gives his business card)

Y/n: Jeong Gu Won...Director, Sunwol Foundation...Hey Sunwol Foundation...The drama theatre one right...The one which showcases Sword Dance?

Gu won: Yea

Y/n: hmmm will get going now....(stands up and pretends to go when she suddenly takes a glass of water and throws it on Gu won)

Gu won: (With his demonic powers made the water still like a stature before it hit him)

Y/n : Got ya!!!Demon