6- W-who are you?

Gu won: {how does she know?}

Y/n: Don't worry I wont tell anyone....I will take my leave now.....

Gu won: (Still processing what just happened)

Y/n : (leaves)

**𝓛𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓭𝓪𝔂**

ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ 4 ᴘ.ᴍ.

Y/n : (Comes to a Beach)

Y/n : Mom! (starts seeing her flash back)

**𝓕𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓱 𝓑𝓪𝓬𝓴**

Y/n : Mom...Dad... I want to go a bit more further...just a bit more pleaseeeee...

Y/n mom: No honey, It is dangerous....I can't allow that..

Y/n dad: Your mom is right Y/n it is dangerous we can play here right...It sure isn't gonna be less fun....

Y/n : But (It started drizzling) (They all run back to stay under an umbrella)

Y/n : Yea now it isn't fun...

Y/n dad : Don't worry honey, It is just a drizzle it will go in no time...

Y/n mom : We can have another round of Ice cream if you want....Your favorite butterscotch Ice cream... (The drizzle stops)

Y/n mom: See it stopped drizzling.. Lets go?

Y/n: Lets gooooo (All of them starts laughing and giggling and has fun playing with the sea)

**𝓔𝓷𝓭 𝓞𝓯 𝓕𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓱 𝓑𝓪𝓬𝓴**

Y/n : MOM!!! Why god!!just why?? Why do you have to remind me of her again and again?

(a/n: She just sat there sobbing and crying and being a mess...she finally stops and tried to get her mind off things...She slowly started enjoying the beauty of nature by just observing it)

(a/n : It was late at night around 11 when she booked a cab)

Y/n : Ugh just get here already , Why are you so confused....Don't you know the way to the beach??? (In a call with the driver)

Driver : Sorry ma'am will reach there in a few min..

Y/n : (cuts the call)

Driver : You are Ms. Kim Y/n?

Y/n: Yes..

Driver: Yes you had booked my cab...

Y/n: Oh god finally you are here...

Driver: Sorry ma'am , Please get in...

Y/n : (Gets in the car and doses off for 2-3 min ) ( she wakes up and looks at her phone; She saw that the driver was still waiting at the beach in the app)(She understands what is going on)

Y/n: W-Who are you? what do you think you are doing?

??? : Oops you found out....Don't worry honey you will be fine...Just stay quiet for now...I will make you mine soon...