1 - Uff.... savage, sassy, beautiful

Just wanted to say jokes in this ff may include a bit harsh words like H3ll now if you consider that as a harsh words and some might not like it.....H3ll is the max harsh I will use here....

{ } - say in mind

() - doing an action

Mr. Kang : Hey!  can you give me a non alcoholic drink (without looking at the person's face...his eyes fixed on the stage)

??? : (looks at Mr. Kang) uhh? ..... (gives him the drink)... I knew the non alcoholic mojito would be a hit (whispers to herself) [A/n : she can sometimes predict the future you know what I mean foresight...or shld i say a fluke...]

Mr. Kang: oh tha- { omg....she looks fab in that ruffled neck black bodycon}... Anyeong young lady, I work at 'Adea group of companies' as an advisor (pulls out his business card)...Many people queue just to get my advice...But you know what....I will let you cut the line and meet me first....I just can't bear how such a pretty little face of yours is struggling to pay the bills and undergo bankruptcy everyday...

??? : Huh?

Mr. Kang : Here (gives his phone) please go ahead and  type your number..

MC : Anyeong everyone, Welcome to 2024 CEO Awards..Today we have the winner who is a beauty, One of a kind, StarGram's Rocking Star.....

??? : (takes the phone and types the number) Pardon me Young man, but by the time I go bankrupt even H3ll would be done having you in their realm...[A/n : cause the devil up there will be bored seeing the same face for, what,  more than 1000 millenniums] ( ??? walks up the stage)

MC : None other than....Kim Y/n

Kim y/n : See ya later young man

Kim y/n: (to everyone) Annyohaseyo Kim y/n mida