Mixed feelings

As days passed shiv and arshi became so close, and slowly arshi realized that now it was not just a mere crush she was falling for him..

Shiv, a knowing smile playing on his lips, scrolled through his phone, sending reels to Arshi. He realized she must enjoy them, and he was having fun making her laugh. Arshi, for her part, couldn't help but smile as she watched the videos. Sharing reels and memes had become their nightly ritual, a fun way to connect before the week began

Arshi came across a particularly funny meme and, without a thought, sent it to Shiv. They both loved sharing funny things with each other, and these shared moments brought them closer.

As they messaged back and forth about the reels and memes, a comfortable silence fell between them. It wasn't an awkward silence, but a peaceful one. They both knew they enjoyed each other's company.

Lately, Shiv had been catching himself looking at Arshi a little differently. Her laugh, the way her eyes crinkled when she smiled - it was all starting to have a bigger impact on him. He tried to send her some signals, playfully teasing her or going out of his way to help her with something. But Arshi, well, she just seemed to take it all in stride.

He used to share reels like "there are several things and people in world but you fell in love with the one who ignores you"
With a short text "but you don't ignore me"

And arshi was so confused she was so dumb to understand his signals.. She gave him a short reply "what? I don't understand could you explain pleaseee!?"

But shiv just shrugged it off "its okay you're just a kid" he teased her again and the topic changed to something else, they talked whole day having clingy talks, flirting, and also studying haha

____________________________________

I hope you're enjoying the story so far! Keep reading to see what happens next! 😅🫂