Alone...? (Bm angst)

Bloodmoons ears begin to ring as the voices of foxy and monty are now drowned out.

Bloodmoon sniffs, trying to hold back his tears. He cant show weakness. He cant.

"He cant be dead! Not like this...right?" Bloodmoon thinks to himself yet he is unsure of the truth.

"W-where is he then..? He should be back by now?" He grumbles to himself. Normally in this type of situation where he is down the other would be there to comfort him.

Bloodmoon grits his teeth and begins to struggle in his little trap. Thankfully the others had already left by now so they couldn't exactly stop him. "No. We...I need to see this for myself."

He finally gets one of his arms free and not is able to use that arm to pull himself out. He starts to run over to where his other half supposedly died.

Bm jumps down the hole and grunts at the impact. He looks around the room. "Brother? Are you in here?" He questions. After walking around the room he is about to leave and search somewhere else

"I knew they were lying! He's still alive and probably just hid somewh-" bloodmoon stops talking as he notices something red in the corner of the room.

That wasn't what got his attention however...he knew exactly what is was. "What." Bloodmoon sprints over and sees that it is a mangled pile of metal he formerly knew as his companion.

By now it seemed to be barely recognizable aside from the head and the previously red paint thats now coated in oil. "No! This cant be real!" Bloodmoon stands there in shock looking down at the dead animatronic.

His companion. The one who he had been with since he first woke up. The only one who ever truly understood him now lay as mangled scrap below him.

Bloodmoon screams out as he finally knows what it feels like to truly be alone. To feel the true pain and loss of a loved one.

Not sure if this even counts as gore but might as well (originally just supposed to be for my SaMs story)