Cassidy and Evan's murderous rampage

(request by: @Yourapoopnose)

•                                 •                                  •

the night guard tiredly rubs his eyes as he clicks through the cameras. "why do they even need a guard for this old place anyways?" they ask themselves.

just then, they are pulled out of their tired state when they realize that one of the animatronics seemed to be missing. "I swear there was an old freddy suit there.." they say. (referring to gold freddy)

the night guard hesitantly stands up and opens the office doors before walking out. they walk through the rooms of the dark establishment and eventually their flashlight lands on the door to the room they where looking for.

meanwhile, a certain golden animatronic bear begins roaming the place, looking for their next victim.

as the two souls that resided within the animatronic looked around, it was clear that within their lifeless eyes was nothing besides hatred and anger. they were no longer the innocent children that they once were.

their rotting corpses within freddys stomach looked like something straight out of a horror movie, with blood and maggots dripping from their decaying flesh.

then, they noticed the guard from the corner of their eyes. they had found their next victim.

as they approach the unsuspecting security guard, their eyes begin to glow a bright purple. this causes the guard to turn around when he notices the shadow. his eyes widen once he realizes that the animatronic he was looking for is right in front of him. he backs away but unfortunately he isn't able to get very far.

the gold animatronic quickly uses its metal hand to knock the guard down.

they throw the guard guard against a wall and he is stunned by the force of the animatronic's attack. he could feel the wind being knocked out of him, and he was too dazed to resist as the animatronic dragged him into a staff room.

as he was dragged, the guard's head struck the doorframe, causing a sharp pain to shoot through his head. he tried to fight off his attacker, but of course it didn't work out well for him considering his disadvantages.

the guard found himself helpless, looking up into the glowing purple eyes of the animatronic bear. he knew he was in trouble. what he didn't know, was why the bear was so angered with him. was it perhaps a malfunction? did they mistaken him for an intruder? he didn't have much time to ponder on these thoughts as he notices the bear shove an old moscot suit in front of him.

the guard was confused as he looks between the costume and the bear. the animatronic then quickly grabs onto the guard and presses a button on the back of the suit. it makes several wierd noises before suddenly snapping open.

the security guard becomes even more afraid, nit being aware of what the bear was planning.

the animatronic quickly shoves him into the suit and closes it once again. the guard immediately starts to feel uncomfortable in the tight metal space. he tries to stand up and then instantly stops his attempts when he hears a metal clicking sound. his eyes go wide as he realizes what he was currently trapped in was a springlock suit.

he tries to scream only for it to be muffled by the metal walls surrounding him. he begins to feel some of the metal plates inside press against him. he tries to stay as still as possible so that the springlocks dont end up triggering.

unfortunately he cant stay still forever as he quickly begins to tense up from fear. all of the sudden, more clicking noises surround him and he realizes whats about to happen. he tries to scream for help from the animatronic bear that was now just watching him.

Cassidy chuckles in amusement as he attempts to get them to help. they just watch. waiting.

they dont have to wait for much longer. the metal  plates surrounding him snap closed as they begin slowly ripping apart his flesh. he screams out in agony as metal quickly stops into his throat and his lungs fill with his own blood.

the two souls watch as the guard chokes on his own blood. eventually, the room goes silent. the only sounds being that of blood dripping from the suit.

(only took a month to write this 💀)