lunar gore

very creative title, am I right?
request by: @Obscure-panda

I dont currently and never will watch the lunar and earth show. im simply going off of how I last remember lunar acting in sams

•                                 •                                  •

while sun and moon were out talking with monty, lunar was in the theater room. he was simply staring into space, contimplating life. little did he know, a certain someone had just decided to pay him a visit.

"hello there! your lunar correct?" someone said, catching lunar by surprise. lunar turns around and is confused by their appearance.

"you look like sun after he pushed eclipse into the portal!" lunar said. ruin roled his eyes.

"I didn't come here to talk. I was thinking you would perhaps join me in a game of hide and stab." ruin says in a unsettling tone.

lunar backs away slowly. "I would prefer to not play games with creepy animatronics." lunar said.

ruin gave his "signature laugh" before he suddenly started counting down. "I should probably run now." lunar says to himself.

lunar quickly runs out of the theater while dialing moons number. lunar runs into the daycare and opens a cabinet and gets into it, closing himself in. moon finally picks up and is confused.

"lunar? is something happening?" moon asks, excusing himself from his conversation with monty.

"some.. missed up version of you and sun asked me to play "hide and stab". im hiding in one of the cabinets in the daycare." lunar explains quitly.

"that little-" moon stops himself. he realizes that he needs to get to lunar before ruin can. fast. "I'll be right there. just stay where you are." moon tells lunar.

lunar sighs tiredly "I just wanted to rest for one day without anything happening." lunar says as he curls himself into a ball. (perfect. now I can punt him easier.)

"sorry you have to get caught up in this mess. I didn't think he would want to involve you but guess I was wrong." moon responds wile getting out of an elevator.

moon was about to say something else when the call was suddenly cut off. lunar shifts in his somewhat uncomfortable position when he hears the daycare doors open.

"you can come out now lunar. its just me." moon shouts into the large daycare. lunar gets out of the cabinets. "you got here fa-" lunar feels a extreme pain shoot through his stomach. he looks down and is met with a clawed hand that tore a hole straight through him.

ruin then rips his hand back out, taking a handful of wires out along with it. lunar attempts to scream only for oil to quickly fill his "lungs" and cause him to only make choking sounds.

ruin drops the wires that he ripped out of lunar and grabs onto his head, forcing him to face him. "as much as I would love to stay and play more games, im sure your little moon friend it on his way right now.. but this won't be the last time you see me." ruin says. as soon as h ruin lets go of lunar, he practically collapses onto the floor while clutching at his stomach.

moon runs in a minute later. he quickly notices lunar struggling to breathe on the floor. moons eyes widen "lunar?!" moon quickly runs over and looks to see what was happening to his brother.

lunar attempts to speak but only lets more oil poor out from his mouth. moon notices what appears to be a stab wound and quickly realizes the seriousness of the situation.

moon carefully picks lunars limp body up and carries him out of the daycare. moon makes his way to the nearest first aid station. "everything is going to be okay lunar. just.. keep your eyes open for me." moon says.

moon gets to a first aid station and quickly sets lunar down and grabs a nearby med kit. moon begins patching up lunar while attempting to comfort him.