yandere gore?

request by: @YukioWasHere

cover drawing is also made by them

•                                 •                                  •

a guy was slowly waking up. he looked around and realized he was in some sort of basement. he wasn't able to move much because of some very tight restaurants. he tried to scream only for it to come out muffled thanks to a rag tied to his mouth.

then, someone walks up to him from the corner of the dark room after hearing that he was awake.

before the man could do anything, a knife was plunged into his shoulder. the man lets out a muffled scream as the knife is pulled out and blood begins to rapidly poor from the wound.

the man is somehow able to get out of the restraints and attempts to punch the person in front of him. the figure catches his hand right as it was about to make contact with his skull.

the man's eyes widen in both surprise and fear. suddenly, the figure harshly twists his arm causing a loud crack sound while tears begin to stream down the man's face.

he then uses the knife and bigins to carve into where he previously stabbed into his shoulder. the man began was struggling but was ultimately unable to do anything against him. eventually the knife cut deep enough to the point where you could see the bone.

he proceeds to complete rip off his arm while the man lets out more muffled screams. he drops the arm to the floor and the man bleeds out, grabbing onto where his arm was previously located attempting to stop the blood flow.

the yandere smirks and this time, he grabs a bat from a nearby table. he walks back over to the victim as he is attempting to crawl away only to be grabbed from the back of his head.

the yandere then aims the bat at his head and bashes it into his skull. he repeats this as blood splatters all across the room. multiple dents are made on his scull and the life fades from his eyes.