just an accident...

I swear I was planning on editing that photo but then realized I got no clue how to draw gore digitally-

request by: @Dreamblade23

•                                 •                                  •

sun is stacking some barrels, struggling to actually not get them to fall over. the stack tumbles over for what is probably the hundredth time.

sun is about to re-stack them until he gets the feeling he is being watched. he look's around and thats when he sees it. or should I say, him.

sun glares at the red demon and the fake bm sprints over to him, laughing like a maniac. "missed me?" sun tries to ignore him and distract himself with the barrels again.

sun finally turns around and sees that bloodmoon is right next to him. "I thought you were gone after the original one got back..."

meanwhile, the daycare doors open as someone enters. sun seems to be to distracted by "bloodmoon" to notice as his sister slowly walks over to him.

"why would we leave? you deserve to suffer for what you did!" bloodmoon shouts at sun as he gets up close to him.

sun backs up, not liking how bloodmoon is practically in his face. "leave me alone!" sun shouts back. earth becomes concerned as she is now standing infront of him while he is shouting at air, still somehow not noticing her.

"sun are you okay?" she asks, now getting even closer.

"we will always be here. and there's nothing you can do about it" bloodmoon says mockingly, getting dangerously close to sun.

"sun...who are you talking to?" earth asks, looking more and more concerned by the moment.

earth watches as sun seems to suddenly snap. unfortunately for her, she just so happened to be at the wrong place on the wrong time.

"shut up! you aren't reall!" sun jumps at bloodmoon and unfortunately earth just so happened to be standing there. earth gasps and struggles to push sun off despite her being much bigger then him.

sun?! what has gotten into you?!" sun doesnt seem to hear her as he only sees bloodmoon.

sun then grabs onto her leg and not even a moment later earth hears a loud snap as she screams in pain. sun had managed to rip her leg off and now she was left with just one leg as she attempts to crawl away, covering the floor around her in oil.

sun then grabs onto her neck and begins to choke her. "sun snap out of it!" earth barely manages to yell before her systems are forced into permanent shut down.

sun drops her body to the floor and stands up. sun just looks down at her until finally he seems to snap out of it.

he looks at his hands and realizes they seem to be covered in oil. sun slowly looks down and sees a trail of the same black liquid on the floor. his eyes follow it and thats when he realizes who the oil belongs to as his eyes widen.

he sees earth laying on the floor. her lower half was stained as it layed in a pool of her own "blood". her eyes are completely lifeless as her screams begin to echo in suns head.

"what the- earth?!" sun quickly bends down as he slowly puts the pieces together. he picks up her body and begins rapidly shaking it.

he begins to have yet another panic attack as he grasps onto the body. once he sees that she isn't waking up.

"im so sorry..."

565 words