𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚.

𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐨𝐯 𝐒𝐎 𝐁𝐀𝐃𝐋𝐘
𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐱𝐨𝐱𝐨

for a second, i thought i was having a heart attack. my heart was beating fast in my chest it was almost painful. dying on my first day at UA would be pathetic, but the beating wouldn't calm down.

ever since she walked in, i was going insane. what the hell. all it took was a split second of eye contact as she stared around the room for my insides to feel as though they might explode.

her eyes were on the loud pink girl who had bounded up to her to introduce herself. she brushed a strand of her h/c hair behind her ear, a smile slipping onto her features as she introduced herself. hearing her sweet voice leave her lips made my heart twist again repeatedly. "it's nice to meet you, i'm f/n l/n."

her e/c eyes were sparkling, lighting up her entire face. the morning sun shone down on her, brightening up her features as it casted a warm golden glow over her. i had seen pretty girls before, but i never felt the need to stare for more than a second - and then i'd forget about them. but this girl. she was fucking magnetic, as much as i tried to direct my gaze elsewhere, my red eyes were locked on her.

it took almost all my strength to pull my eyes away from her. i refused to believe i was infatuated with a girl i had seen for only a minute. i had no time for distractions like her, so i forced my gaze out the window, desperately trying to block out the noises of the classroom.

i heard a laugh escape her lips. the most heavenly sound i had ever heard. i'm fairly sure i almost blushed, but there was no way i would physically display my interest for anyone. i took a deep breath, trying to slow the beating of my heart before i keeled over dead. instead, my attention drifted over to the irritating-looking extra who had come up in front of me.

his actions were robotic as he yelled at me for having my feet on the desk. i retaliated, shutting him up and ignoring how everyone's eyes had turned to witness the scene that was going on. the navy haired guy reprimanded me again, just making me roll my eyes and let out an audible scoff.

i could feel the eyes of my new classmates on me, but i didn't give a fuck. i didn't care what they thought of me, as long as i was the strongest. i didn't care about anyone-

she was staring. her e/c eyes were full of something similar to curiosity, one of her brows raised as she stared at me. she was mesmerising. and i hated how yet again i couldn't draw my eyes away from her. even when the extra slammed him hand down on my desk to try get my attention.

then, the door slid open again and my eyes landed on deku. for fucks sakes. although, even he couldn't fully distract me from the girl.

our homeless looking teacher designated everyone their seats and i silently cursed to myself as she sat in the desk beside me. it was going to take a fuck ton of will power to focus in classes with her being so close.

her eyes were on the girl purple-haired girl in front of her, who was fiddling with the weird looking things dangling from her ears. she reached forwards, tapping her on the shoulder. "you look nervous, you okay?" she was genuinely concerned about the wellbeing of people around her.

"as you said, i'm nervous." the purple-haired girl spoke. l/n sent her a warm smile, i could even feel myself heat up once it graced her lips.

"don't worry. i'm nervous too. we can be nervous together." she made the other girl laugh before she relaxed her shoulders with a firm nod.

i side eyed the girl beside me, the smile never left her lips and the room felt a little bit brighter.

——

i stared at my ceiling. i couldn't sleep, which was extremely annoying considering i usually had a perfect sleep schedule. something just kept me awake, i wasn't sure what. i glanced at the clock. 1:28am. many people wouldn't consider that late, but i fucking did.

i heaved myself out of bed, determined to get a drink of water to clear my mind. i quietly opened my dorm room door. i saw a single light spill out from other room. hers. why the hell was she up. the door was slightly open, and my eyes drifted to look down the corridor. her body was slumped against the wall.

i noticed how her h/c hair wasn't messy, indicating she never went to sleep even though she wasn't at dinner. she tried to take a step but wobbled. i furrowed my brows at her stumbling figure. something wasn't right. then, she collapsed.

without hesitation i approached her limp figure, grabbing her shoulder gently to get a good look at her. even in the darkness i could see dark circles under her eyes and her face was slightly pale. even though exhaustion was written all over her face, she was still beautiful.

i quickly lifted her into my arms, carrying her over to her room. it was a mess, with papers scattered over her floor and desk. i lay her down on her bed.

my eyes drifted her soft features. as much as i had tried to ignore her during our first year, it was impossible. her presence had always made my chest heat up, she was like a ray of sunshine who never failed to spread happiness amongst her peers.

my mind flashed through every time i had ever interacted with her, each interaction being a clear memory in my mind.

the first time i had eaten lunch with shitty hair and she sat opposite me. it was the first time i felt so nervous around a girl, i could barely speak.

the attack at USJ, where she handled herself easily without anyone needing to rush in and rescue her. she was capable of protecting herself and others around her.

when pink cheeks was panicking about the sports festival, and she easily calmed her down with a few words.

after i was kidnapped and she was part of the group who came to rescue me. i hated having people need to protect me, but i would let her help in a heartbeat.

i shook my head, a quiet 'tch' leaving my lips. "idiot." i turned around, wanting to leave her room before she woke up.

"bakugou?" her voice sounded weaker than usual. it made my veins fill with worry.

"because of your stupidity i had to carry your passed-out ass back here. stop being careless" the words left my lips and i internally winced at how harsh i sounded. she was the one person i didn't want to be scared of me. i walked out, shutting the door behind me.

i lingered outside her door for a moment, before heading back to my own room.

——

𝐛𝐫𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 ➤ 𝐤.𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮 🎉