𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔.

most of the first period was talking to the shiketsu students, before aizawa demanded everyone to 'do something more productive'. so, you were currently in the girls changing rooms changing into your hero costume.

camie was with you and all the other girls as she was also changing. "you girls are all like super pretty, we'll all be great friends!" the other girls agreed, but you could only nod. you looked her up and down, her black bodysuit clinging to all her curves perfectly. she had a great body, which you were sure all the guys drooled over. you just hoped to yourself that bakugou wouldn't be one of those guys.

it was stupid to be so uneasy around her even though you'd never spoken to her before, but the way she kept staring over at bakugou made you uncomfortable. he usually got stares from other girls around campus, but they were just stares - there was no acting on it. but you could tell that camie was a confident social-butterfly, so if she wanted to act on anything she could.

you shrugged the thought out of your mind as you finished getting ready. the other girls were still taking their time, so only you and camie were dressed. "hey." she tapped on your shoulder. "want to head to the training ground it's so hot in here the air might make me break out."

hesitantly, you nodded as you walked out of the changing room with camie at your side. "so, what's your name?" she looked at you with large doe eyes as she fluttered her long eyelashes.

"f/n l/n." you wouldn't be hostile to the girl for a few glances in your boyfriend's direction - that would be stupid and unfair. camie seemed nice, so you'd be nice in return.

"that's such a cute name!" as camie spoke, the two of you reached the entrance to the training ground where you saw three figures. bakugou, kaminari and kirishima were stood together talking.

camie suddenly slowed her pace, lowering her head to whisper to you. "oh my gosh, speaking of cute.." she used her eyes to point in the direction of the three boys. you suddenly began to feel uneasy again.

"okay since we're friend now l/n, you've gotta tell me.." she grabbed your hands in hers. "..any boys caught your attention?" you weren't sure how to answer, but you didn't have to since she kept talking.

"because someone's caught mine and i want a girl to talk about it with!" she suddenly wrapped your arms around you as she pulled you into a hug, then retracted herself a few seconds later. "oh we're going to be such good friends i just know it."

you hadn't said anything other than your name so you just slowly nodded at the girl. her eyes lit up as she looked around then back at you. "okay so, girl talk! do you know if bakugou is dating anyone?"

you throat closed up and all of a sudden your head felt light. you promised yourself you'd try be welcoming to the girl, but it was difficult when she was trying to go after your kind of boyfriend? the two of you had never officially used the words boyfriend or girlfriend but the two of you were basically together so did that automatically make him your boyfriend.

"hello? l/n?" camie waved her hand in front of your eyes.

"yeah. bakugou's got a girlfriend." your voice was firm, it almost sounded angry. camie pouted, her eyebrows furrowing slightly.

"aw what a bummer!" she looked over in his direction again. "who is it then? his girlfriend?" you weren't sure how to say that she was looking right at her. you stayed silent for some time, not sure how to respond to the girl. camie raised a brow then clicked her tongue as she grew impatient. "you can't just tell me he has a girlfriend then. not tell me wh-"