𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑.

exam results were being released today. within the next twelve hours. you had woken up with mina's arms wrapped around your waist and a heavy feeling in your chest. you had almost forgotten about exams after hanging out with your friends, but aizawa had sent an email out saying exam results would be sent sometime today.

you slipped out of mina's grip, and quietly opened momo's bedroom door. you headed down to the kitchen and let your eyes trail along the shelves looking for something to eat.

you didn't notice how rapidly your finger tapped on the cabinet door until you felt a hand gently rest on top of yours. "you're anxious."

you turned your head, seeing bakugou standing behind you, one hand on yours and one hand on your waist. "i'm worried about exam results." you confessed, knowing that if you lied he would catch you out immediately.

"you'll be fine. now eat something." you hummed in agreement before grabbing a box of cereal and heading over to the fridge to get some milk. you sat on the island, allowing bakugou to slide in between your legs. he wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you into a warm hug.

"what do you do when you need to get your mind off of something?" you asked him, pouring yourself some cereal.

"i train."

"you train?"

"mhm." his eyes wandered over your features. "in my first year, i trained for hours to try get you out of my head." you felt your cheeks warm slightly as a smile slipped onto your face.

"did it work?" you leant forward, your face an inch away from his.

"i could never stop thinking about you." bakugou closed the distance, planting a small kiss on your lips. your lips tugged up into a smile.

"okay then, let's train. we'll see if it works. let's go get changed." bakugou nodded, waking you to your dorm then heading to his own to change.

within a matter of minutes he was back in your dorm, watching you tie up your hair.

you may or may not have purposely worn very short shorts. as you were tying your hair up in your bedroom mirror, you glanced in bakugou's direction. he was looking the other way. respectful.

you kept your eyes on him, and saw how - for a split second - his eyes drifted over your figure and looked away again. you couldn't help but laugh to yourself.

"okay, let's go." you spun around, wrapping your arms around bakugou's neck. a small smile tugged at his lips before he pushed you away to grab your hand in his. he then pulled you out the room and in the direction of the gym.

"please don't say we're going hand to hand combat." you sighed, looking up at the boy beside you. he looked down at you and pursed his lips together. "oh shit."

.

"ugh..katsuki i'm so tired." you were leant against the wall, your water bottle in hand.

"we've only been at it for two hours."

you looked at him, your jaw slacked. "only two hours?" you threw your head back onto the wall. "how do you have so much stamina.."

bakugou took a seat beside you and you immediately rested your head on his shoulder. "thank you." you said, a smile creeping onto your lips.

"for what?"

"for taking care of me." you shifted your body so you could fully wrap your arms around him. he returned the gesture, pulling you close to him.

"it would be a bit shit if you collapsed and died."

your smile widened as you pulled away. "that's one of the nicest things i've ever heard you say." he gave you a deadpanned look before chuckling slightly under his breath.

bakugou planted a small kiss on your forehead before leaning back against the wall. you snuggled into him, practically on top of him. but he didn't complain, he just wrapped his arms around your figure.

being cradled in bakugou's warmth made you feel even more sleepy and you felt as if you were about to doze off. "let's head back. you're too tired to train." you looked up at him, too sleepy to protest.

the two of you slowly walked back to the dorms, enjoying each other's company. once the two of you reached the common room, you collapsed onto one of the green coaches and clocked out.

bakugou smiled slightly at the sight of you, then lifted up your head to lay it on his lap. he was raking his fingers through your hair when both you're and his phones buzzed. he knew what it was.

he grabbed his phone, opening up the email from aizawa.

.

𝐬𝐮𝐛𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭:  𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐬
𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦: 𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐚
𝐭𝐨: 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝟏𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥. 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭.
𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐦 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐰.

𝟏. 𝐲/𝐧 𝐥/𝐧
𝟐. 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐨 𝐲𝐚𝐨𝐲𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐳𝐨𝐮
𝟑. 𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮
𝟒. 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐢...
                          𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾

.

bakugou looked down at your sleeping figure, smiling at you proudly. "well done loser." he said before turning his phone off and holding you in his arms. "i love you." you snuggled up to him even more, and he knows you heard him.

a few moments later, he drifted off aswell, holding you in his arms, smiling at the fact that he was yours.