𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗.

you woke up to the sound of slow breathing and a pair of arms wrapped around you. recalling the events from last night, you dug your face deeper into bakugou's chest.

he let out a tired groan before opening his eyes, his gaze landing on your messy hair. he chuckled quietly, brushing through the birds nest in your head with his fingers.

you perked up, looking up to meet his gaze. his eyes were soft, his spiky hair even more messy than it usually was. to be honest you felt like you could stay like this for days. wrapped in his warmth. you had never felt so at peace - but peace can't stay forever.

a quick knock on your door caused you to jump off bakugou, throwing your blanket over him and attempting to hide his body behind yours.

"hey f/n can i borrow your eyeliner?" mina poked her head through your door.

you cleared your throat, obviously flustered. "uh yeah! o-of course you can." you sent her a quick smile. mina walked over to your desk, searching around before picking up your liquid eyeliner. she headed back to your door about to walk out before she stopped and turned her head to look at you.

"thanks f/n! and good morning." her gaze then drifted behind you. "good morning to you too, bakugou." your eyes widened as your heart dropped. mina sent you a quick wink, leaving you even more flustered than before.

bakugou sat up, throwing the blanket onto the ground as he did. he looked over to you, noticing that your face was hidden in your hands. he couldn't help but love how flustered you were and it drew him to fluster you more.

he leaned in from behind you, his breath tickling your neck. "are you alright,l/n?" the use of your real name instead of some sort of insulting nickname made a chill go down your spine. in response you grabbed the pomeranian plush and smacked bakugou in the face with it. you jumped off the bed, glaring at the ash blonde boy.

as embarrassed as you were and as much as you wanted to crawl into a hole and never come out, you were glad that bakugou was back to his normal self..kind of?

he stood up, covering his mouth as he yawned. "thanks for..letting me stay." you just nodded. "he glanced at the door to your dorm. "i should go and start training."

"but it's saturday?" you raised a brow in confusion.

"if i'm going to become number one i have to train, dumbass." you rolled your eyes playfully before opening your door for him to walk out. he said goodbye and you watched as he walked back to his own dorm. as you were about to close your door, a flash of pink brushed past you pulling you into the hallway.

mina's eyes were wide as she placed her hands on your shoulders. "omg f/n! why was bakugou in your bed this morning?!"

your face went pale as you slapped your hand over her mouth. "shut up! people will get the wrong idea!"

she pried your hand off her mouth as she lowered her voice
down to a whisper. "did you guys at least use protecti-"

"MINA." she started cackling, giving you a cheeky smile.

"whaaat? i'm just asking."

you shook your head, your cheeks flushing a deep red. "look i promise you nothing happened. we were just talking and we accidentally fell asleep." she finally gave up and let the situation go.