𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐.

𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚/𝐧:
𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐋𝐋! 𝐢 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐝𝐝 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐚𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 !!
𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐲 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 
𝐢 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐜 𝐭𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐟 :)

𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 .. 𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐎𝐘 𝐘𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐅𝐅

☕︎︎

"f/n calm down you're going to do great!" jirou said as she offered you one of her earbuds. it was the day off your first exam and for the rest of the next two weeks there were going to be more and more exams. jirou noticed the rapid bouncing of your leg and handed you the earbud again. "listen. music calms me down, it may calm you down."

you smiled at your friend and gladly accepted the earbud. in the half an hour you had til you would be sitting an exam, you were glad it was doing something relaxing with one of your closest friends instead of stress studying.

the half hour went by quickly and you were then sat at your school desk with an exam paper in front of you. you took a series of deep breaths, trying your best to just focus on the paper. the intense fear of failure rang in the back of your mind.

you looked to your side ever so slightly, to make it look like your eyes were only on your desk. you weren't looking to the side to see the other person's paper, you just wanted to see him. bakugou had noticed your uneasiness so made sure to keep an eye on you. when he saw you looking in his direction, he nodded his head and mouthed the words : "you've got this."

you sent him a small smile, which he returned before facing the front again. "you may begin." aizawa's words rang through your ears, followed by the sound of scribbling.you took another deep breath before placing your pen to paper.

☕︎︎

three days of the same tedious task of writing and writing. exams were finally over, now you just needed the results to be posted. mr aizawa stated that the results would be sent to each student's email around 48 hours after.

"were free!" mina yelled, throwing her hands in the air. "im pretty confident i might actually pass them all this time." you patted her shoulder, giving her a wide smile.

"i'm just worried about the results." you said truthfully. you ranked 4th in your class last time - and your body shut down after you overworked yourself. you had to do well or the cycle would repeat all over again.

"f/n, you are the smartest person i know. and you've worked so hard, you'll definitely do great!" mina stated. you felt the weight on your shoulders lighten slightly.

you looked at the pink girl and suddenly felt all emotional. mina was your best friend and you were so grateful for her. you were also extremely grateful for momo and jirou aswell. "hey let's have a girls hangout. me, you, momo and jirou." you suggested. mina's eyes sparkled as she jumped up and down whilst holding your hands.