𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒.

you took a seat next to bakugou, fiddling around with the controller in your hand as the ash blonde selected a map. "you're going down, dumbass." he sent you a smirk once he saw a smile creep onto your face.

you had been watching bakugou play against kirishima - he was good at the game. the screen flashed a few numbers, counting down from three. it was your turn to smirk when you suddenly came up with a plan on how to win.

as soon as the countdown reached one you quickly leaned over and whispered in his ear. "you're the one going down, katsuki." the race then began, and you pressed down hard on the controller.

you were completely focused on the race whilst bakugou was recovering from his flustered state after you called him by his first name. a few seconds passed, allowing the boy to recollect himself. within one lap, bakugou was one your tail.

you furrowed your brows as your fingers pressed down more aggressively on the controller. it had reached the third lap and you were in first place, bakugou in second. with only a little more distance to go, you smirked, ready to accept your victory.

before you crossed the finish line, the boy who sat beside you leant in, placing a quick peck on your cheek. there was a cacophony of gasps from behind you from the rest of the bakusquad as your face went bright red. bakugou took advantage of your flustered state, overtaking you and crossing the finish line first.

your jaw slacked, turning to see the ash blonde smirking at you. "i hate you." he chuckled quietly, inaudible to the others before leaning closer to you.

"no you don't, f/n." his eyes stared into your own, as your gaze travelled over his face, dropping down to his lips where you saw a small smile. you smiled back as your gaze reconnected to his vermillion eyes.

"i want to go against f/n next!" mina yelled, throwing herself off the couch she was sitting on in order to shove bakugou over. she wrapped her arms around you, squeezing your waist.

bakugou sat up, glaring at the pink haired girl for taking his place next to you. mina felt the deadly glare that was staring at her back, causing her to shiver. "awe don't be jealous, bakugou." she laughed, snatching the controller from his hand. "i love f/n too!"

bakugou just glared at the pink haired girl that had cuddled up to your side, standing up from his sport on the floor walking behind you. he then sat again, wrapping his arms around your waist from behind as he shoved mina off you slightly. you laughed quietly, relaxing into bakugou's embrace as you tried to ignore the giggles of your friends around you.

after around two hours the group of teens began yawning and forcing their eyes open. you couldn't help but laugh as you saw kaminari and sero passed out on the couch. "i'm going to bed guys.." mina stated, yawning again. kirishima followed her not long after, leaving you, bakugou and the sleeping boys.

you stood up, reaching your hands out to bakugou to pull him up aswell. "should we just leave them here?" the boy nodded, before snapping a photo of them to use for blackmail in the future. "im not actually that tired, want to watch a movie?"

"you need to sleep, dumbass. i don't want you passing out again." bakugou furrowed his brows at you as the two of you began walking to the elevator. it was around 10pm, and usually bakugou would be asleep by now but he made sure to stay awake until he knew you were asleep.

"please? we can sleep right after the movie." after a few moments of hesitation, bakugou nodded, a small smile creeping onto face once he saw your eyes light up. you brushed your hand against his, intertwining your fingers with his before pulling him in the direction of your dorm room.

you grabbed your laptop, sitting on your bed as you gestured for bakugou to sit beside you. "what movie should we watch then?" he scooted closer to you, his thigh colliding with yours.

"have you seen the titanic?" you asked the ash blonde, who shook his head. jaw slacked, you punched him in the arm lightly.

"what the hell was that for?" he glared at you.

"how have you not watched it?" bakugou shrugged, rubbing the part of his arm you had punched. "we're watching it now."

the movie began to play as you snuggled into bakugou's side. you could feel him tense up slightly as you did, but after a few seconds he melted into your touch, wrapping one of his arms around you.

☕︎︎

you were sobbing. "she lived for him..and he died for her." you rubbed away the tears on your cheeks, only for them to be replaced with new ones. "i want a love like theirs."

"are you asking me to die for you?!" bakugou whisper-yelled, considering it was entering the late hours of the night. you sniffed, looking up at him to meet his gaze.

"would you?" your eyes were hopeful.

he just narrowed his eyes before looking away. "i'm not going to answer that, it's too sappy." you pouted, but your lips morphed into a smile once you saw how red his ears were.

"you're cute, katsuki." he spun his head back to look in your direction, but you had already looked away. the sleeve of the hoodie you were wearing was being used to wipe away your tears from the movie.

bakugou grabbed your chin, forcing you to look at him as his thumb rubbed over your cheek to dry your tears. "stop crying dumbass..it's just a movie." you punched his chest gently before smiling at him. the two of you looked at each other for a second before you yawned loudly.

the exhaustion of the day was hitting you, making your eyelids and limbs feel heavy. it had been an eventful day to say the least - with you collapsing, the confession then game night. you were drained, and as much as you wanted to stay awake and cherish your time with bakugou, you were in dire need of sleep.

your eyes closed as you drifted into a peaceful sleep, your entire body leaning on bakugou's. he looked down at you, smiling at your sleeping figure before picking up your laptop with one hand and placing it on a small table beside your bed.

he hesitantly wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you close whilst making sure not to accidentally wake you up. he felt your arms subconsciously wrap around his frame in return, making his heart jump.

as sleep began to conquer him he whispered his answer to your past question into your ear. "i would."