Aromidillo :3

As the sun began setting at Vacay Island, the Brozone brothers were gathered around a small table sharing laughs, stealing snacks, and having a good time with one another, ya know, typical brother stuff?

JD: Ohh gee! Golly gosh! Jeepers! Oh my stars! Gee whilikers! What a kneeslapper! You really got me going there Clay, my bro! You should really become a comedian one day!!

C: I didn't even say anything-

JD: HAHAAA there you go again! Stop it, you're killing me!

C: Boy if you dont shut your doodlebob ass up-

BH: Gee whilikers? *chuckle* You're using words that Dora Jelly would use..!

JD: Am I now?

F: Sure are! You even laughed like her too!

B: Ohhh, high school. It was such a blast with Galzone, wasn't it?

F: Sure was! I think I still have a picture of us all laughing together!

BH: Ooo, do you? Show us!

F: Awww look at us! We were so happy! Look at John! He looked so young and happy! Where did the years go?

JD: Ha ha, very funny, Tangerine Trunks... 🙄

F: HEY- those trunks were VEWY stylish 😌

B: Say, looks like Rickroll is in the picture too!

C: Never gonna give you up?

BH: Never gonna let you down?

B: Not THAT type of rickroll, d**k twits!! Fawn's pet, Rickroll!!

JD: Ohhh yeah!!! Rickroll! He was such a sweetheart..

F: So kind and happy...kinda reminds me of Boom...😌💖

C: Zip it up, Fruit Ninja we're on me now. Anyways- He was SO Golden Retriever coded...!

BH: I know! He was honestly so sweet

B: You guys are saying 'was' like the b***h died or something..

JD: Hahaa, My ol' Rhondy Ron was NOT very fond of Rickroll. Aint that right, Rhonda?!

Rhonda grunted as she nodded her head, catching some Zs

JD: Yeahhh...Hey! You bros remember when the girls came to our pod to *attempt* to make cookies with us and we let Rhonda and Rickroll hit it off?

BH: Oh yeah! I remember the day so vividly.....

~ Flashback To 1998, Inside Rosiepuff's Pod, where Brozone and Galzone were ATTEMPTING to make Snickerdoodles ~

John Dory was seen struggling to carry all the ingredients out at once

JD: Whew! We got all we need..!

DJ: Yayy!! I'm so happy we're making cookies together bestie!! That kinda reminds me of the time I was a girl scout going pod to pod selling cookies except for that one old lady who smells like fishy crackers and anxiety that kept staring at me as I was selling them but otherwise it was really nice especially when-