The Reunion

Flashback :

“Don’t touch him!” Jin screamed at Lisa when she went near to check on Jungkook.

Lisa tightened her teeth in anger and turned to Jin.

“Who are you to say that? I was his fiance.” Lisa said with a smirk.

Jin came a little closer to Lisa and looked directly into her eyes.

“I was his husband.”

Lisa’s eyes grew larger upon hearing that. She stood there in utter shock.

Jin moved to Jungkook, pulled him up, made him stand by holding Jungkook's waist, and placed Jungkook's one hand over his shoulder. Jungkook’s weight fully fell on Jin’s body, but Jin, using his full strength, moved away from there with him.

“Oh my god!” Jin stopped after walking for some minutes and panted heavily.

"Why, in the first place, did I take him from the road?” He scolded himself and began to wall again, literally dragging Jungkook with him.

“Everyone loses their weight or becomes skinny after a heartbreak, and here you are becoming a muscle monster every day." Jin said it annoyingly as it became difficult for him to drag Jungkook more.

He stopped again and looked at Jungkook, whose eyes were barely open.

“Jungkook” Jin tried to wake up by gently slapping at Jungkook's cheeks. But Jungkook opened his eyes and closed them quickly.

“Wake up; I can't drag you anymore.” He again tried to wake him up.

“Jungkook, Jungkook, Yah, Yaah!!”

He gave Jungkook a hard slap at last, but Jungkook's response was still the same.

**

Jin's mind went through a lot of questions as he stood under the shower, letting water vanish away from all his confusion. He still doesn’t know why he brought Jungkook into his room. But he was grateful that, without struggling and blabbering more, Jungkook fell asleep once he made him lay on the bed.

Once he finished the shower, he slipped into his pajamas and shorts and went outside the bath room while drying his hair with a towel. Jin got jolted suddenly, seeing Jungkook sitting awake on the bed.
Jungkook is looking at the floor, furrowing his eyebrows, like concentrating something on his mind. His glare was unknowingly sharp, which gave him an intimate look. Jin got a little scared seeing Jungkook in that state.

“You are awake?” Jin asked slowly.

In lightning speed, Jungkook’s glare shifted to Jin, and then his eyes softened. He stood up from the bed like a spring and went near Jin. Jin unconsciously stepped a few steps back when Jungkook approached him.

“I didn’t try to kiss her.” Jungkook said, holding Jin’s hands, making Jin a little taken aback by the sudden statement.

Jin understood what the other was saying. Jungkook looked at Jin’s eyes for any response patiently. Because after all the things that happened, he didn’t want to add anything more to make him more gulitier. That was never on his mind.

Jin pulled back his hands and looked away.

“I want to sleep. Please leave my room.” He said.

“You don’t understand what I am trying to say?” Jungkook asked, feeling tired of Jin’s behavior.

“Whether you try to kiss her or not, it doesn’t bother-."

“I LOVE YOU!!”

Jungkook screamed his lungs out when he got angry because Jin began to lie to avoid him.

Jin eyes suddenly teared up hearing those three words from the man who has been torturing him with the same love. But he held back those tears and

“But I don’t.” He said that and moved away from Jungkook.

Jungkook fiercely pushed Jin against the wall and caged him with his hands.

“Look at my eyes and tell me you don’t love me!!” Jungkook asked, raising his voice and looking into Jin’s eyes.

Jin intrusively shut his eyes for a second before those lingered with Jungkook’s. And he instantly regretted looking into those eyes, which he adores the most. His eyes began to flood again. He then diverted his eyes from Jungkook’s.

“Please remove your hands, Jungkook.” Jin said after gathering some courage and holding back his tears, which would flow down at any time.

“No.” Jungkook said sternly.

Jin looked at him with a little shock.

“Not until you tell me you love me.”

The shock on Jin’s face grew more When Jungkook began to lean towards him, his eyes followed Jungkook’s lips, which were nearing his. Jin's heart raced; he wanted to move away, but his body was frozen there. Slowly, Jungkook's lips neared closer to Jin's, and Jin’s eyes unknowingly closed.

A sudden surge of emotions went through Jin’s body as Jungkook's lips touched his. Jungkook pulled Jin more towards him and circled his hands around Jin's pretty small waist. Jin became weaker with every movement of Jungkook’s lips. The kiss went him back to the memories of their first kiss—the kiss they shared as proof of their love, the kiss they shared at their wedding, the kiss they shared on their countless romantic nights. It feels like the carving that he kept inside himself has found its way to its owner. It made all his efforts to defend the kiss in vain.