My bad

Jin continued to watch TV when the doorbell rang in his house again. He slowly moved a little to comfortably lay on the couch, munching the chips while his eyes were glued to the movie he was watching.

“Open the door, Aegi.” Namjoon saud loudly from upstairs.

“You go and open it.” Jin said back.

"I am dressing; just look who it is."

Jin stood on the couch with an annoying huff and walked to open the door with the child in his hand.

"Hai,”

Taehyung said with a pleasant smile when Jin opened the door. Jin’s eyes went wide, seeing him at the door of his house. He quickly looked upstairs to check his hyung, then looked at Tea hyung in shock.

“What are you doing here?” Jin asked in a low tone not to make Namjoon hear their conversation.

“Why? Can't I come to your house?” Tae asked, still with the same smile.

“You stood in front of my house the day before yesterday, and now you are standing at the front door. What exactly do you want?”

Jin asked, putting his one hand on his hips, frowning, and leaning a little forward toward Taehyung.

“If I say what I want, do you give it to me?”

Tea asked with a smirk, which caused Jin to straighten his position after that.

“You-“

Jin couldn't complete his words when suddenly his hyung spoke from upstairs, seeing Taehyung.

"Oh, you came? Come inside.” NJ said, and he walked back into his room.

Jin suddenly became silent when he learned Teahyung had come for his hyung. He forgot that Teahyung was also NJ's friend.

Teahyung moved inside but stopped near Jin.

"Oh, by the way, you have the chip crumbles here."

He said, pointing at the edge of Jin’s mouth, who instantly wiped it with embarrassment and avoided Tae's eye contact.

Taehyung smiled at Jin and said, Cute, leaving Jin in astonishment.

*

“It would be great if they conducted a program per day, so we could avoid classes and sleep as long as we wanted."

Jimin said this when the Jinmin buddies took a seat at their college auditorium. It's a program for the inauguration of the commerce department. And the Jinmin buddies's eyelids began to feel heavy when the program started.

Jin just focused on his phone, while Jimin seriously put his focus on sleeping. A beautiful smile formed on Jin’s lip when he went through the picture he took yesterday with Jungkook. The program was still continuing, and the host called the guest to speak some words on the mic.

The students were drooling over the guest from the very beginning. The whole auditorium is mesmerized when hearing the deep voice of the guest. Even Jimin jumped awake from sleep hearing it.

“Hai everyone.”

Jin slowly looked at the stage when he heard the familiar voice. He was shocked to see who the guest was.

"I am Kim Taehyung, the CEO of KTH Corporations.”

A loud cheer came for him when he paused. As his speech continued, most of them didn’t take their eyes off him. The students were gossiping about how handsome he was.

When he ended the speech, the host asked him a question.

“Sir, it's a great pleasure to have you here and hear your speech. We are really thankful for it. We should really be proud if you shared if anyone in your contact is studying at our college. We are eager to know.”

Teahyung smiles at the host and suddenly makes direct eye contact with Jin. Jin gulped and slowly slipped from his seat.

“There is a special person studying here.” Tae stopped, and the crowd began to gossip more.

Jin wanted to run from there. He wishes he could sink into the chair. He slid a little more down from his seat.

"But it will not be good if I say who it is. I don’t want anyone to take advantage of it. Everyone should be treated equally in every way. Thank you.”

The crowd cheered more for Kim Teahyung, who was now living in the auditorium. Jin relieved himself of that and sat on his seat properly. But he didn’t fail to notice the look Taehyung gave him before he left, and he didn’t like that.

“Yah, who can be that one?”

Jimin asked Jin who was going to the parking area to get the cycle.

“Which one?”

"That's Kim Taehyung’s special one."

Jin suddenly stopped hearing that. He got tense. He quickly turned to Jimin.

"H-How do I know that?”

“Just asking.” Jimin shrugged his shoulders.

Jin relaxed for a sec, only to panic again when he saw Taehyung standing near his bicycle. Jimin got confused when Jin stopped walking again. He looked where Jin was looking. Taehyung walked towards them and stood in front of them with a smile, looking at Jin.

Before Teahyung or Jin spoke, Jimin’s curiosity won.

“You two know each other?” Jimin asked.

"Yes,” Taehyung said, shifting his attention from Jin.

“Oh, nice to meet you. I am Park Jimin, Jin’s best friend.” Jimin spoke and excitedly extended his hands, which Taehyung accepted gladly.

“Are you two going home? I can give you a lift.”

"Oh, it's great. We -"

“What are you trying to do?”

Jin suddenly asked, cutting Jimin off and giving a straight face to Taehyung.

Tae's and Jimin's smiles dropped once they heard Jin’s question.

“What do you mean?” Taehyung asked, trying to avoid the tension building up in the air.

“Why are you doing all these? we are not even that close, then why are you making efforts to come and see me? Don’t give false hope to others; I don’t like that kind of attention.”

Jin stopped, and then his eyes moved to the students, who were now looking at them interestingly.

"I am sorry if my visits make you uncomfortable. I just want to be friendly with you because you are the family of my close friend. I didn’t know my presence gave you discomfort. I will try not to do this next time.” With that, Taehyung left from there.

“Why did you talk like that to him?” Jimin asked with a serious face as soon Tae left them.

"Jimin, you don’t know anything. He is just messing around.”

“But I don’t see anything wrong?”
Jimin paused, confusing Jin.

“He just wanted to be friendly with you; you shouldn't have to push him away, in my opinion.”

Jin was silent, and regrets began to build inside him.

“Your problem is that you thought your kookie hyung was the only one who was a perfect gentleman."