It's time to be strong

Jin's pov :

When the world hurts you, a single person can make you happy. And when that same person hurts you, the whole world can't make you happy. That’s what I'm going through right now. I have loved a man who opened up a world for me but hadn’t loved enough to stay in it. All these days, I have been praying for some miracle to happen because I can't imagine a life without him. But all he did was break my heart again and again in every possible way.

Everyone was telling me to let it go.
Let it go. Where?
There isn’t a place on earth or on another planet that can fit all these pains.

I swear I am trying my best to stay strong, but the same arrows of pain have been throwing again and again into my heart. Iam scared. I don’t know what to do. What to do with all these hurts? Maybe time can heal everything. But how long?

Yoongi Hyung just advised me that I should move on when I have been struggling to move an inch away from where I have been standing. As I looked at my reflection in the water again, all I could see was a broken soul who didn’t know what to do with his life. I slowly traced the ring in my fingure. As I looked at the ring again and again, the rage inside me burned like someone had fueled it. Now all my emotions have gathered up in the form of rage.

Why do I have to suffer for something I haven’t been held responsible for? For someone else's reckless behavior, I should have thrown the ring away the moment I came to know that he had played with my feelings. I should have plucked him away from my heart for breaking it numerous times. I would not have wanted to see that face again for giving me fake promises.

In an instant, I removed the ring from my finger and threw it in the water. The world was so cruel. It is not like our mother, who scolds us and then later calls for dinner. The world will starve us to death.

But. But what about my love? Where have I gone wrong with it? All I did was love him with all my heart. As the ring drowned more deeply in the water, my mind began to fill with regrets. I haven’t done anything that has broken our relationship. My love deserves its own value.

I didn’t think twice, gathered all my courage, and jumped into the water. My mind has gone crazy as I can't find the ring, but after a few struggles, I finally got it and pulled myself above the water. I am feeling happy that I made it. But suddenly, I felt like I was drowning in the water. I tried to swim up, but it didn’t work. I felt suffocated and was feeling helpless when someone jumped into the water and pulled me above along with him.

As we got out of the water, I began to breathe heavily and vomit a lot of water. Jimin patted my back, and it gave me some relief. After I felt completely relieved, we sat there, Bit

“ARE YOU GONE INSANE?"

Jimin began to yell at me. I sat there silently as I saw this coming from a mile away.

“WHY THE HELL DID YOU JUMP ON THE WATER?”

There was no response from my side.

“YOU BARELY KNOW SWIMMING. HOW DO I EXPLAIN TO YOUR HYUNG WHEN SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU?”

Still, I am silent.

“ARE YOU GONE, DEAF?”

Jimin panted heavily after all those screams at me. But my eyes were on the ring. Jimin opened his mouth to say something, but he stopped when he saw the ring. He closed his eyes for a minute to calm himself down.

“How many times can the same thing break your heart?"

That’s when I lifted my head to look at him. I can see his concerns in those eyes. I scared him and felt guilty for making him worried. I looked back at the ring and slowly put it on my fingure.

“As long as you love it.”

I said while tracing the ring again. Jimin felt speechless after hearing my words. My eyes unknowingly teared up when all the emotions suddenly began to haunt me.

"Jin" Jimin called me softly and came closer.

“I know that moving forward isn't easy, but it is possible. I know that your heart might not be ready to let go just yet, but it is necessary. I know that you are wondering if you can find happiness again, but you can.
I know that it's hard to pass this moment by, but this moment will not last forever. Hold on to the hope that you can carry yourself through this pain and uncertainty until the day feels a little brighter and your soul feels a little lighter.”

Jimin hugged me tightly, but all I did was cry in his hold. I let all those tears flow down without a break because I couldn't carry on with everything in my little heart.

Things can happen in this life that don’t make sense. You might even ask yourself how certain things could happen to someone like you. As you navigate your way through life, it becomes clear that nothing is out of the realm of possibilities. You can't control what life throws at you, but you can rebuild and rise from the moments that turn your world upside down. There is good and bad in life, and you can't let the bad hold power over the good. You are blessed in more ways than you might realize right now, and this is not the end of the road for you. There will be many more laughs and many more moments of pure joy surrounded by the people who love you. Sometimes you need to push through the tough times to appreciate the good ones. Your heart may be in pieces, but this feeling will not last; your heart will heal again in good times. But now is the time to be strong, accept, heal, and mend.