In your hold

“How dare he invite you to his engagement?” Jimin asked angrily and finished another glass of soju in a go.

“He said I am a kid, and he will talk about everything when I succeed in my career, and then look at him going to get married within a year of my confession.” Jin drunkenly cried aloud, causing the people around them in the shop to look at their table.

“Don’t cry, Jinnie. If you cry, I will also cry~~” Jimin also started to cry aloud with his best friend. It was really a dramatic scene to watch.

“Go to your house and cry there, kids.” A man sitting at the next table said,annoyed by their loud drama.

“WE ARE NOT KIDS." Jin screamed at the man and picked the soju bottle in his hand in anger, but Jimin stopped Jin and put back the bottle.

“Jinnie, this is not the right place to show our anger. He is not the one who caused it."

Jin then slowly stood up, holding the table, and spoke with determined eyes.
“Then, let's go to the one who caused all of this.”

*

Jungkook was on his phone, and Yoongi was watching TV in his living room when someone suddenly began to knock continuously on their door.
Yoongi jumped from the couch because of the sudden knocking sound that startled him, mostly Jungkook. Yoongi and Jungkook confusedly looked at each other.

“I will call you later.” Jungkook said on the phone and hang it.

“Who the hell is playing on the door instead of ringing the doorbell?"

Yoongi frustratedly stood up. And that instant, they heard the doorbell ringing continuously after that.
Jungkook walked along with Yoongi to open the door.

“Jimin I think they are afraid to open the door, knowing it's us.” Jin said and laughed drunkenly.

“Do they think we will go back?” Jimin smirked and looked at his best friend. Jin smiled mischievously and nodded to Jimin when he got what Jimin was thinking.

They stood close and stepped back a little.

“1…..2….3…..GO”

Before the Jinmin buddy could reach the door, Yoonkook opened the door, and Jungkook quickly held Jin and Yoongi Jimin, who fell on them because of the force.

“Jin?” Jungkook called, seeing Jin in his hold, struggling to get up.

“Hai, kookie hyung.” Jin smiled and got up from Jungkook’s hold.

“What are you doing here at this hour?"

“Oh, we came to congratulate you for your upcoming wedding.” Jin said it drunkenly.

“And to show our gratitude for betraying our Jinnie.” Jimin said, pulling away from Yoongi's hold.

Jin, who was smiling and looking at Jungkook, slowly became sad after hearing Jimin’s words.

“W-wea?” Jin's voice broke, and his eyes began to well up.

Jungkook silently looked at the broken figure in front of him. He doesn’t know how to comfort or console Jin. He knows he will break Jin's heart if he agrees to the marriage, but he has no choice but to obey his Appa.

"You should go back; Namjoon will be worried if he sees you like this. I will drop you both.”

"NO,” Jin protests when Jungkook tries to take them outside.

"I am not going anywhere until you give me the reason.”

"Yes,” Jimin agreed. Yoongi sighed.

“Yahh, enough; go to your houses.”

"Mr. Cat, don't middle in their problem and JUST GO AWAY.” Jimin yelled at Yoongi’s face, who stood there like he didn’t give a sh*t.

“Why did you lie to me?” Jin asked, and his first drop of tears fell from his eyes.

“Jin” Jungkook stopped when he couldn't see Jin breaking down in front of him.

“Why did you give me hopes? If you told me you didn’t like me that day, I would not disturb you after that. But why did you tell me to focus on my future? Why did you encourage me to be mature? Why did you promise to discuss the matter later? Why did you give me high expectations?” Jin asked desperately and looked into Jungkook’s eyes, searching for the answer.

There is silence following this. Jin then made his way inside the apartment and walked towards Jungkook’s room without any notice.

“Jin” Jungkook called and followed Jin.

“Where is your room?” Jimin asked Yoongi after shifting his focus from the Jinkook couple to him.

“For what?” Yoongi asked, holding both hands crossed against his chest.

*

When Jungkook entered his room, Jin was lying in bed on his stomach. Jin's eyes are slowly closing and opening. Jungkook gently closed the door and walked towards the bed.

“Are you sleepy?” Jungkook asked, and Jin slowly nodded.

“But You-“

“I know what you are worrying about. Hyung will not search for me. I told him that I was going to have a sleepover at Jimin's house.” Jin quickly said, lifting his head, and laid back on the bed.

Jungkook fell silent for a moment and sighed. He took the bedsheet and tried to cover it over Jin's body, But

“Sleep with me.” Jin said, holding Jungkook’s hand. Jungkook got really shocked hearing that from Jin.

“I want to feel how it was to be with you.” Jin spoke.

“How it was to be in your hold, to feel your breath, to feel your warmth.”

Jungkook silently looked at Jin, who was looking at him with so many emotions.

“Please….” Jin looked at Jungkook with glittery eyes.

“For once. Only once. I want to know how it feels to be yours. Please."

And with that, his tears began to flow, but Jungkook quickly came closer, stopped the tears with his hands, and slowly wiped them.

He then joined Jin in his bed. Jin quickly moved closer to Jungkook, pulled Jungkook's hand to his side, and laid his head above his arm as his pillow. He moved a little bit closer and put his head near Jungkook’s chest.

“So this is how it feels.” Jin then looked above to meet Jungkook’s eyes.

“To feel your heart.” Jungkook’s eyes softened after hearing it.

They both looked at each other silently. Jin's eyes are closing continuously because he is feeling the heaviness of sleep. But he was trying to say everything he wanted to say before he fell asleep.

"You have never looked at me the way I looked at you. Every day I look at you and wonder if you could ever love me the way I love you.” Jin stopped and smiled bitterly.

“And now I can say that you haven’t. No matter how deeply I fell in love with the moon, the moon can sadly never be mine. You must be wondering why I love you this much. But you don’t know anything, and you haven’t given me a chance to tell you everything. Now not only do I have to let go of the past, but all the future I wish to spend together with you."

Jungkook was still looking into those eyes, which were innocently showing him how much he was loved.

“Thank you, thank you for allowing me to be in your hold. But I am sorry.” Jungkook suddenly got confused.

"I am sorry that I am going to know how it feels to have my first kiss with you."

With that, Jin pressed his lips against Jungkook’s lips, and Jungkook’s eyes went big at Jin's sudden, bold action. But he didn’t pull away or reject it. They stayed in that position for a few seconds before Jin fully fell asleep, leaving Jungkook in complete astonishment.