Please.

I always considered Tzuyu to be the closest person to me ever since I was a child.
She's been with me for as long as I can remember, we did everything together, at some point it was as if she was part of the family since her dad was always gone and my mom absolutely adored her so she would stay over at ours often.

And I didn't complain one bit. I liked Tzuyu ..no I loved her.. like a sister. I'd always protect her when she got picked on since she was too shy to stand up for herself, I wanted to make sure nothing bad ever happens to her.

"Why did he do that to you Tzuyu..please talk to me."
She looked to vulnerable as she sat across from me on the floor hugging her knees before her eyes fixed on mine.

"It's cuz I cheated on him." Her words made me freeze for a moment.
Did Tzuyu...have someone else..?

"Y-you cheated on Taehyung...? With who?" I tried sounding less affected than I was but I could feel a lump already forming in my throat at the thought of her with someone else. Seeing her with Taehyung was already hard enough.

"Sana unnie you're really not the brightest sometimes are you?" Tzuyu whined , a small hint of playfulness present in her voice even tho she looked dead serious as she stood up from the floor and walked closer to the bed where I was sitting.

"It's you." She said shortly before her lips met on mine again in a passionate kiss that I barely had the right mind to respond to as we collapsed on the bed, Tzuyu's thigh sliding in between mine and pressing firmly against my center as she seeped the kiss even more before pulling away with that smile of hers that was both pretty and unsettling sometimes.

"You can be the victim and blame it on me." She said, her hands busy taking off her shirt giving me a full view of her bra clad breasts before she unbuttoned mine as she started spreading kisses all over my neck and down the valley of my breasts.
"It's easy for you Sana unnie, I'm envious." Tzuyu said but I couldn't get what she meant at all.

I was unhappy when she started jumping from boyfriend to boyfriend and I heard about them cheating on her or two timing her, It was unforgivable.
That's why I hated cheaters the most , I thought that there was no valid reason to cheat, and there really isn't one..but what right do I have now, to still say that?

I was now a cheater, the kind of person I hated the most.

My phone ringing made me flinch as I quickly stood up, pushing Tzuyu off of me before I grabbed it and I could feel ky blood run cold when I saw the caller ID.

Jungkook.
I was supposed to meet him tonight! We had a date damn it.

"Hello? Oppa?"I answered and was met with silence.
"Hey.." It was obvious from his voice that he was sad.
I wanted to apologize to him when I felt Tzuyu's wrap around me from behind, one of her hands slowly slid into my bra and I couldn't help but moan when she started cupping my breasts and playing with them.

"Sana? What's wrong? Are you okay?" He asked, the former sadness replaced by worry.
"I- I'm f-fine..just..sick " I tried to sound as normal as ever but it was hard to when I had Tzuyu, now standing in front of me, licking and sucking on my fingers while staring at me as if I was her prey, before she took her bra off as well and pinned me down in the ones making me gasp before she straddled my lap and guided my hand to her breast as she started grinding against my thigh slowly making it even harder for me to keep my voice down as I watched her.

"Sana..who are you with.." Jungkook's unmistakably pained voice made me widen my eyes but before I could say anything Tzuyu grabbed the phone and hanged up on him before kissing me again, not even letting me scold her.

"I'll make you feel better than him unnie."