Practice.

Sana's pov.

"T-Tzuyu..?"
"Shh..keep your voice down.." she whispered in my ear but I couldn't barely focus on anything.
My heartbeat was going insane and I was completely terrified that Taehyung and Jungkook will notice us, but thankfully they were too focused on karaoke as I tried to calm myself down as Tzuyu's hand traveled up my thigh untill she reached to caress my inner thigh and I couldn't stand it anymore.
"I need to go!" I said , quickly leaving the room, not caring about Jungkook's confused face as he watched me walk out.
"W-wait, Sana where are you going?" I could hear him ask.
"That's a secret between girls~" her alluring voice followed right after his before Tzuyu walked after me to the bathroom.

"Just what the hell were you doing in there??" I could barely keep myself from shouting at Tzuyu who just smiled at me.
"What~? I was just joking around, are you mad at me?" She asked as she walked closer to me, and I stepped back, trying to get some distance between us.
Why is my heart beating so loudly..?
"What are you doing..?" I could barely recognize my voice as she backed me into a empty stall and locked the door, my brain was going haywire as I tried to calm myself down.
"It's so cute how nervous you get around Jungkook~ I just want to help you out." Tzuyu whispered against my ear, making me shiver before she pushed me to sit down on the toilet seat as she straddled my lap.
I tried averting my gaze as she pulled down her tie, unbuttoning the first buttons of her shirt, her full cleavage showing.
I couldn't look away, it was right in front of my face.

"Look at me , Sana." Her voice was like a spell and I couldn't resist it, so I looked up, my eyes meeting Tzuyu's dark ones and the corner of her lips curled into a smirk before I felt her lips against mine.

Sweet ..and soft ..her lips were so soft against mine I felt my mind going completely blank until she pulled away.

"T-Tzuyu...hurry up.." I spoke without thinking as I watched her unbutton her uniform completely before she smirked ,making me realize what I just said and quickly push her away as I stood up.

"What? Did I get you turned on Sana unnie?" She asked her tone so playful yet seductive and composed I almost lost my mind again.

"What has gotten into you all of a sudden ???"
I tried acting calm as I straightened up my clothes with my hands, avoiding looking at Tzuyu as she buttoned up her uniform before she stood up and once again had me trapped against the stall door.
"I'm just helping you practice~ you like  Jungkook right?" She asked me and I couldn't help but blush at her closeness and the feeling of her warm breath against my ear.
"Y-yeah.."
"Then you need to practice you know..doing it with a boy will hurt ,practice with me before doing the real thing , is easier right?"

What the hell is she doing...?