My love.

"Never knew you'd be into that." He said , throwing his phone on the bed next to me.
I almost let my emotions show when I saw the picture of me kissing Sana that day at the ski resort but I would never let any of that show.

His voice was so monotone all the time and his face was so blank, the only time he showed Any other expression was when he got mad and even then he managed to keep his tone so... flat.

"Into what Tae oppa~? Sana is my childhood best friend, have you not seen girl best friends kiss eachother as a joke?" I asked and he stared at me for a bit before grabbing his phone.
"You girls are weird." He said before grabbing my clothes and throwing them in my face.

"Get dressed and leave."

Ha, a classic.

He's been like that ever since we started dating.
Cold.

"TZUYU YOU CANNOT BREAK UP WITH ME! I WON'T LET YOU! Please let's talk.." He begged , trapping me into a corner on the school's roof top where no one came so often.

"I said what I had to say, we're over." keeping it short was the best, he was already such a pain in the ass, the only thing I needed now is to make shit up to let him down easy.

"FUCKING LISTEN TO ME!" He yelled again, this time taking a hard grip on my arms, holding me against the wall by force.
Been here done that. He was too nice to do more than this.
"Jae, it hurts.." I said, but his eyes were glowing with furry, maybe I misjudged him.
"TZUYU YOU CAN'T FUCKING LEA-". a small thud made him stop and we both looked to the source of the sound only to see a tall guy, calmly watching us.
"Ah sorry for that, you can continue." He simply said but Jae just groaned before storming away and I smothered my uniform with my hands trying to make the sleeves look less wrinkled after he held onto my arms so tight.

"Your boyfriend?" The guy asked.
I knew him, he is a third year. Kim Taehyung, all the girls were crushing on him for some reason, I mean he was one of the most handsome guys but his personality wasn't that amazing to me, not that I knew him.

"Ex." I answered and he hummed.

"You were pretty cold, weren't you scared?" He asked me and I looked up at him and smiled slightly.
"Of a spoiled boy throwing a tantrum? No."

"I see."

Then it was all over the school how Chou Tzuyu ,the most popular girl among guys and the schools beauty was dating Kim Taehyung, the handsome football team captain that all the girls were crazy about.
And many girl liked me even less for that.
Not that I cared much, they never really did.

I was bad at making friends and didn't really try to either, even tho Sana constantly tried to integrate me into her groups of friends I couldn't fit in.

And as long as I had her..why would I ever need anyone?