Daddy's boy.

That's how Taehyung was.

Always following his father everywhere
Always wishing to be like him.
Always admiring him and looking up to him. Trying to follow his every footstep .
That was the teasing why he started playing football. His dad was a player, and he cherished the moments when they would play tightest in the park all day and have so much fun.
He loved his dad.

Untill he left.

Taehyung was too young back then to understand why his mom would cry every night, while his dad would have such a sad gaze all the time, carefully hidden behind a smile, while he had to stay with his grandma for a whole month.

Taehyung was too young to understand why his mom would scream at his dad, always things like
"Am I not attractive enough for you? Or is it that I am a woman?"
But he'd never understand what she meant.
Untill years later when his classmates would make jokes , jokes that caught him off guard and shocked him so much that he ran home crying, asking his mother if they were true only for her to affirm his worries.

Everyone pointed at him laughing.

"I heard his dad left his mom for another man."
"Did you know Kim Taehyung's dad is a homosexual?"
"Bet he's just like his daddy!"

Taehyung tried ignoring them but it got to him regardless .
He couldn't forgive his dad for hurting his mom. No, never.
He couldn't forgive his dad for hurting HIM.

His life was empty, gray, nothing brought him happiness and no matter what he did nothing could fill out that emptiness .

So he started dating girls, at first abt girl that liked him, he used them to try and forget.
Then he started being selective, only choosing girls that the majority considered attractive, to feed his pride.

But it was useless at the end of the day, and their nagging made him sick, he hated them. All of them, with their pathetic interests and stupidness.
All girls were the same to him.

Untill he started high school and met Him.

Taehyung was scared , scared of getting too close cuz once close he wanted more.
He was scared of getting too attached, of Him noticing that Taehyung saw him as his everything , as his sunshine.

So he started dating more girls, afraid of following his father's steps for the first time ever.

Then he met her.
What a despicable person, yet she was different from the rest run some way.
She didn't nag him, she didn't ask him all the time where he is or if he ate and stuff like that.
Her kisses were as empty as his, her touches were just as cold as his.
It was perfect.

This relationship was what he needed.

No strings , no feelings, only sex and a good cover up for the darkness within him.

But she couldn't stand her hurting his pride.
No woman was worthy enough to look down at him, and that's all she did.

(An: Men be saying they fighting demons and it's just homosexuality LMFAO)