Fun in four?

"Having Tzuyu and Tae come with us on another double date wasn't a bad idea right? I'm sure we'll have lots of fun at the resort this weekend!" Jungkook said,trying to make conversation as Sana just stared out of the window of the resort's restaurant,not listening to anything he was saying.

He wasn't dumb. He noticed how Sana acted around him.
One time she was clingy and the other she would be so focused on whatever was going on through her mind that she didn't even acknowledge him.
But he liked Sana, no he loved her too much to point it out. Maybe she was just an airhead sometimes that's why she wouldn't even hear him.
Whatever the reason was, Jungkook hoped from the bottom of his heart it didn't have anything to do with Sana not actually being into him...that would be bad.

"H-Huh? I'm sorry what were you saying?" The girls asked confused, finally snapping out of her thoughts, making Jungkook smile.
He was truly whipped for her.

"I said we'll have a lot of fun together, the four of us! What did you tell your mom tho?"

"Oh... I told her it was only me and Tzuyu going to the ski resort , she would have never let me come if she knew boys were involved.." Sana said, shyly fidgeting with her sleeve.

"Awh, Sana unnie you're being a bad girl." Tzuyu's voice from behind them made the two turn around to see the girl standing right behind them before she took a seat at their table, next to Sana, who visibly became tense as she looked out of the window once again.

"Oh, hi Tzuyu! Did you sleep well? Is Taehyung awake?" Jungkook asked, but the way Sana's face darkened got his attention immediately.

Why?
What was going on?

"Say Tzuyu, when Taehyung wakes up why don't we all go and actually ski? We didn't get to yesterday so it would be fun, we'll be leaving tomorrow anyways it'll be a waste not to." The boy said and Tzuyu smiled at him then nodded before looking at Sana who was still looking out of the window.

"I'm down for that of Sana unnie is." Tzuyu said making the older girl glance at her from the corner of her eye.

"Hmm, I'm down."

Sana's pov.

It was jungkook's idea to come here for winter vacation, even if its just for 3 days, at first I loved the idea of us all going together untill last night when I just so happened to walk into me and Tzuyu's shared room just to see Taehyung shirtless and already there, sitting on the bed.
Tzuyu's was nowhere in sight but her shirt thrown carelessly at the foot of the bed told me everything needed to know and in lack of any options I just went to Jungkook's room and slept there and he chose to sleep on the floor and let me have the bed even tho we were dating, out of respect.

He was so sweet but why was I so upset?
Why didn't my mood get any better since yesterday?

Tzuyu and Taehyung were dating for 6 months now, of course they would have sex.
But why am I so bothered by it?

"Are you sure you can keep your balance?" Jungkook asked carefully as he held my hand , afraid I might fall and once again pulling me to reality.
"Don't worry, I'll manage!" I reassured him before glancing at Taehyung and Tzuyu who were just standing next to each other, not even looking at one another before he took of on his snowboard, followed by Jungkook while me and Tzuyu stood behind.

I decided to take off as well even tho I struggled a lot, not really wanting to be around her.
I felt suffocated, but Tzuyu followed after me quickly and before I knew it she pulled me aside and she fell on top of me into the snow.

"Why are you ignoring me?" Tzuyu asked and I tried to stand up but she was holding my arms in place as she looked straight into my eyes.
She was close... so close..

"I wasn't, get off me." But of course she didn't, now she was leaning closer, our lips barely an inch away before she kissed me again.
I should get used to it by now but why does it feel so electrifying to be kissed by her, why can't I just push her off? I have more strength than her..

"So that's what these two been up to.."