Are those two...

Sana's pov.

"I had a lot of fun this evening.." Jungkook's voice pulled me out of my deep thinking and I looked up at him as we slowly walked towards my house since he decided to be the sweetheart he always is and walk me home.

"Ah, me too, I really enjoyed it." I responded, maybe focusing on him will make me stop thinking about whatever Tzuyu tried to do. After all we went on a date, double date but still a date.
"You know..Sana, I really would have loved if we could go on a date, just the two of us.." his words made my whole face feel hot all of a sudden.

"I- uh- sure..any places you'd like to go-?" I asked, trying to play dumb although I knew exact what he was hinting at.
"Maybe..my place..? I'll be home alone all week so.." I could feel the nervousness in his voice as he looked away, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly which made me smile a little.

"Sure.. I don't mind.." I agreed before we stopped in front of my apartment building and I once again looked up at him.

"Thanks a lot for today, good night." I said and walked towards the door but he quickly pulled me back by my hand , making me face him once again.

I looked into his eyes and I could see nervousness before he held my shoulders gently Yet firmly as he leaned closer and pressed his lips against mine in a soft kiss , which I responded to.

But Something felt wrong.

I felt wrong.

His lips weren't as soft and sweet as hers, his touch wasn't as gentle and it didnt make me feel like I was getting dizzy.
His kiss didn't make my heart flutter... but Tzuyu's did.
NO! no you can't be thinking of such things. Tzuyu was just joking around , that's how she'd always been. Quiet but dangerous,always unpredictable.
I should just forget what happened tonight at the karaoke bar already, I'm sure she doesn't think about it this much.

The sound of my phone's notifications made me flinch in surprise and I quickly checked.

Tzuyu-Chan💋

:come to the balcony.

So I did just that, standing up from my bed and opening the door to the balcony then walking outside where I saw Tzuyu, waiting for me.
We always stood on the balcony late since our apartments were right next to each other , just taking for hours, but why did it feel so awkward now.

"What's with that long face? Still upset?" She asked teasingly with her characteristic amused smile on her lips.

"Ugh don't bring it up, and no I'm not, I'm in a good mood actually." I said and Tzuyu looked at me curiously .
"Is that so? Don't tell me! Did something happen between you and Jk?" She asked me , enthusiastically and him kissing me flashed through my mind again as I knew I was blushing.

"We kissed.." I responded before glancing at Tzuyu and I almost missed the strange expression that flashed on her face before she smiled slightly.

"Is that so?" She asked , elbows resting against the edge of the balcony.
I nodded, to shy to talk about this subject., hoping that Tzuyu would drop it as well.
"What kind of kiss was it?" But she never did.

"What do you mean? Just a normal one, I guess?" What a dumb question.

"Did he use his tongue?" She asked boldly and I quickly leaned over the edge of the balcony that was between us to cover her mouth. What if mom heard???
"Why must you ask such stupid questions ?? Of course not!" I said and I could feel her smile against my hand before she removed it and suddenly pulled me closer by the back of my head.

And I felt it again.
Tzuyu's lips were slowly but eagerly moving against mine and as if I was under a spell again I just followed her pace before I felt her tongue slide past my lips and slowly move against mine.
My brain was becoming numb, I feared my legs will give up. All I could focus on was the way she was kissing me.
I never felt this before..

"Sana? Are you on the balcony?" My mom's voice coming from my room made me comeback to my senses as I tried to pull away but Tzuyu only pulled me closer, deepening the kiss even more.

What if she saw us???? What would mom think??

"Sana can't you hear me? I'll leave your clothes here dont stay up late." She said and thankfully she left.

"What the fuck we're you thinking??" I almost yelled at Tzuyu as I forcefully pushed her away.
"Ow" she yelped as she held onto her shoulder before pouting at me.

"What? It's just practicing. Don't you want to be ready for the real thing with Jk?"

This couldn't be right..