Love marriage 3 ❣️

Anokhi was shocked by his sudden kiss.... He left from there to the washroom...

She comes in sense when she hears the lock sound....

Anokhi-it felt so unreal.... Goddd....

She covered herself with a duvet and closed her eyes with excitement....

After sometime shaurya comes out of the washroom smiling....

He looks towards anokhi..... But she was not there .... The bed was empty....

He frowns ..... He checks the time... It was showing at 10:25 pm....

Shaurya- iss waqt kaha jaegi? Yaha ka to use kuchh pata v nahi hai....

He comes out of the room to search for her..... He came downstairs...... And searches for her in the kitchen... But she was not there.... He tried calling her.... But the phone was ringing in their room....

He got tense.... He was about to go outside... When he heard some noise from the room which was beside the kitchen... He frowns....

He goes to the room.... Enters and looks for her.....
She was there..... Looking at something with teary eyes....

Shaurya- anokhi... Tum yaha.... Kya kar rhi ho??

She looks at him.... And sadly says....

Anokhi- shaurya.... Ye sab.... ?

Shaurya comes to her.... Sits beside her...

Shaurya- ye sab tumhare hi hai...

Anokhi- mere? Par q shaurya??

Shaurya- I don't know.... Bas jab hamari baat hoti thi... Aur tum kahti thi ki tumhe ye kharidne ka mann kar rha hai tumhe vo kharidne ka mann kar rha hai... And I was so helpless that time.... That I couldn't buy you these.... So when I started earning... I have purchased everything you have told me....

Anokhi-how did you remember?

Shaurya- budhdhu.... Notebook..... Maine sab ek notebook m likha hai....

Anokhi- I am so sorry...... Maine tumhe bahut hurt Kiya ... Bahut galat samjha...

Shaurya- naah... Never.... Ya you hurted me.... But tumne mujhe kv galat nahi samjha.... Qki jsa tum sochti thi mai bilkul vsa hi tha...

She looks at him shocked...

He wipes her tears....

Shaurya- hnn.. meri jaan.... Mai sach m bahut badtameez badmash larka tha... Par tumne mujhe badal diya...

Anokhi- Maine?

Shaurya- haaa.... Qki tumhe vo shaurya pasand nahi tha na... Isiliye bas tumhre liye mai ye vala shaurya ban gya...

Anokhi- mujhe us vale aur iss vale s koi farq nahi parta... Bas shaurya hona chahiye....

Shaurya- achhaaa....

Anokhi- haa... Vse ek bat puchhni Thi..

Shaurya- ek kya 1000 puchho...

Anokhi- us din mere Ghar jab aye the tab tumne papa ko kya bola tha....?

Shaurya- mai kya hi bol skta hu? Bas itna hi kaha ki mai tumse pyar krta hu aur tumse sadi karna chahta hu...

Anokhi-bas...? To fir unhe y baat kisne kahi ki ham dono ek dusre s pyar krte hai?

Shaurya- tum karti ho mujhse pyaar??

He asked jokingly....

Anokhi- nahi... Bilkul nahi ....