Jo Tera Howega Zaroor Ayega...♥️3

Hello... Every one.... I hope you all are doing well.....  This is the last part of this three shots... Firstly I wanted to end it in one shot, then two shot, and now it's three shots.... Hope ki four shots m na jaye... 🤪🤪🤪

Scene starts at Shaurya's house....
1:00 am....

Anokhi Shaurya and Ashtha were present in hall .... Anokhi has tears while shaurya and Ashtha were shocked.....

Shaurya- what.... Means he had planted the bomb in our cars....? Because of him I lost my all family....? But why he did that....?

Ashtha- exactly ....

Both asked her.....

Anokhi looks at them....

Anokhi- when we left Kapurthala and came to Mundi Kharar..... He searched for me and got to know about me studying in SIAC..... And I don't know how he comes to know about my connection with saberwals..... And he planted the bomb in the cars....

Shaurya- but how did he come to know about us....?

Anokhi- when I heard the news of car blast... I was shocked... Even I wanted to come here... But Vicky stopped me telling that it will be risky for me..... I thought you all have gone in that blast....

Ashtha- no anokhi... Only I and Shaurya is left... We were not in that car..... But the world thinks that we all saberwals are dead.....

Anokhi looks at her... And nods... She cleans her tears.... And hugs her....

Anokhi- I m happy to see you ma'am....

Shaurya- but... Why you are running in the middle of night....? And where is your husband and his parents....?

Anokhi breaks the hug... And looks at him, a tear falls from her eyes...

Shaurya- did Monty do something to them...?

Anokhi nods....

Flashback.,...

7hours ago.... 6pm.....

Anokhi Vicky Arya and Vicky's parents are in hall.... today is Babli's birthday..... They are celebrating her birthday.....

V mom- you guys get ready.... Till then I will bake the cake.....

All nods....

Vicky goes to his room... And anokhi also goes behind him with Arya in her arms....

V mom goes to kitchen to bake cake... While V dad goes to his room to get ready.....

Vicky room....

Vicky- you get ready , tab tak mai Arya ko sambhalta hu...

Anokhi nods... And goes in the bathroom with her new salwar kameez....

Vicky- (to Arya) Aru bachha... Aaj apki mumma ka birthday hai....

He looks at the hanging pic of Babli on wall.... And smiles sadly....

Vicky- tu q mujhe chhor k chali gyi Babli.... I m missing you...

At the same time he hears his parents painful words.....

V mom- aahhh... Vickkyyy..... Tere papaji...... Bachao unko....

Vicky puts Arya on bed and runs outside the room..... He locks his room... And comes to his parents room.... And sees them lieing on floor in the pool of blood..... And 4 men were standing there with guns pointing at them.....