1..Hamari kahani...

Second part of Hamari adhuri kahani... As you guys were upset with the sad ending... I m her with their happy ending....

Second part of Hamari Adhuri Kahani 💔

Let's start...

After the death of shaurya and anokhi..... both family has come to know about ShaKhi love... Every one had cried for them.... They buried their bodies next to each other....

After shaurya has gone, Whole saberwal family was heartbroken... Badi maa has become emotionalless and blank... She has become quite.... While tej alok shaan and Yash are trying to handle SIAC.... Ashtha has also returned to saberwal house.... Devi herself bring ashtha to saberwal house that too with her parents.... Gayatri kanchan always take care of ashtha and devi.... As both are traumatized..... They have become lifeless body....

While other side , with the bhalla family , Rama, anokhi's mother goes in big shock.... Ramesh, her father , has realised his mistake.... Babli got divorced from Vineet and her father happily get her married with her love, Vicky..... They both live in Kapurthala.... Vineet tried to take Ramesh in his influence but Ramesh didn't listen to him.... At last Vineet also leaves them alone.... And he also does his lawyer job honestly....

After 4 moths of their death... The saberwal comes to know that kanchan is 2 months pregnant.... Every one becomes happy..... Devi also talks to everyone.....

In morning...

At breakfast table.... The saberwals ladies are having a quite breakfast.... the men have left for SIAC.... kitty Bebo have also gone to SIAC....

Kanchan comes to the table with a nervous face.... All ladies looks at her confused....

Kanchan- mujhe ap sabko kuch batana hai.... I don't know aap log kaise react karoge....

Ashtha- kya baat hai kanchan??

Gayatri- kya hua kanchan... ?

While Devi was quite....

Kanchan- badi maa...

Devi looks at her.... Kanchan sits beside her... And holds her hand....

Kanchan- badi maa... I know shaurya bhaiya k jaane bad aap bahut shant ho gyi hai.. I hope ki ye news sun kar aap thora sa khush hoengi....

Devi looks at her and then smiles sadly...

Devi- mujhe to khusi tab hi milegi... Jab mera Shaurya mere pas ayega....

Kanchan- kaash ki ye ho pata badi maa... Par

Devi looks at her confused....

Kanchan- mai maa banne vali hu badi maa....

Devi- kya??

She asked shocked....

Kanchan nods her head in positive....

Ashtha- ye to bhut khusi ki baat hai kanchan...

Gayatri- mai dadi banne vali hu...

Devi- sachh?

Kanchan- ha badi maa.... Sayad is bachhe ke roop me hamare shaurya bhaiya hamare paas aajaye....

All had tears.....

Devi- mera shaurya aarha hai... Suna tune ashtha... Hamara beta aarha hai....