His Replaced Bride..

As many of you have guessed the story by the title.... So, I will not take your much time.... Just starting the chapter...

I hope you will love it....😁

Let's start...
Enjoy....

Shaurya was turning 30 this month.... And as per the will , he must be married before he turns 30.... otherwise the property will be donated to the trust.... And his family forced him to marry before the month end.... He is the only son of saberwal... He doesn't believe in marriage and all... But for his family he agrees.... And his family started searching for the bride....

So when his mom and badi mom shows him Shagun's proposal ..... He agrees... As she is a nice girl.... And most importantly she is self independent.....

But the case was different with Shagun.... She didn't want to marry.... As she loves someone else.... But her parents did not agree for their marriage, as he is not independent... She tries every way to make her parents agree for her and Abhishek , her lover, marriage but they didn't agree.....

So she finally agreed to get married to Shaurya.... But with her own intention....

•••••••••••

On wedding day....

In Shagun's house....
Kapoor house....
In shagun room....

She is in her Normal dress....

Shagun- (to herself) aapne meri meri baat nahi mani na dad.... Ab jo v hoga uske jimmedar sirf aap honge....

A girl enters in Shagun's room.... And both smiles at each other....

Girl- kaisi hai tu....?

Shagun- tu ab aarhi hai.... Tujhe pata hai na aaj kya hai... Fir v...

Girl- are yaar puchh mat.... Papaji ko kaam tha shop me... Mai itna boli ki mai chali jati hu phle... Par vo bole ki nahi sab sath chlenge....

Shagun- Nikki.... Mai thik kar rhi hu na??

The girl is anokhi... anokhi and Nikki are cousins.... Shagun's mom and Anokhi's dad are brother sister....

Anokhi- ha... Tu bilkul thik kar rhi hai.... Jab tu usse shadi kar leti na tab thik nahi hota... So don't worry.... Tu mast magan hoke jaa.... anokhi and shagun are of same age....

At the same time they hear baaraat sounds....

Shagun- barat v aagyi.... Abhi aaya ki nahi...?

Anokhi- ha.. abhi jiju aagye hai... Maine unhe apna dost bana k entry dilwa di hai.... Tu bas ye pahan so that koi tujhe pahchane nahi.... Aur nikal ja...

Shagun- pakka na...?

Anokhi- dekh... Tere pas bas 20 min hai... Qki 30 minutes bad muhart hai shadi ka... To soch le... Second thought mat la ...

Shagun- mai shaurya s shadi nahi krungi.... Vo bhut saru hai.... Gussa to hamesa naak p rhta hai uska.... Pata nahi kon si larki usse shadi karegi...

Anokhi- ab hogya ho uski burayi karna to jayegi aap??

Shagun- ha ... Ja rhi..... Tu yahi rahna....

Anokhi nods.... Shagun goes to Washroom.... And anokhi leaves from there.....

••••••••••