1... Mai Teri.... ♥️

Hello everyone..... I hope you all are doing well....

Let's start with the new OS...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

In Mumbai....

The sun rays fall onto a man... Who was sleeping in bed with his half naked body... He has covered himself half with quilt....

A man in his 25, wakes up from his sleep.... He moves his hand in the bed... But didn't find anyone.... He gets up with a jerk.... And gets angry ....

Man- she ran away again.... This girl.... I swear I will tie her with rope next time....

He gets from his bed... And wears his pants and shirt.... And goes out of the room.... He searches for her everywhere.... But she was not there....

Man- she is such a coward girl....

The man is Shaurya...

Flashback.....

3 years ago....

Shaurya- Anokhi.... I really love you yaar.... Why don't you accept me??

Anokhi laughs....

Anokhi- love n all things are just for films.... I don't believe in love.... And stop joking shaurya.... We are friends.... I won't do this love n all .... I will directly get married to my man...

Shaurya- I will marry you yaar.... Next year, I will get a secure job.... Then I will marry you....

Anokhi- shut up shaurya... I don't like you.... And what if I like you.... Our caste don't match... My father will not approve us....

Shaurya- I will talk to him....

Anokhi- no shaurya.... I know ... You will move on easily.... It's not that hard....

Shaurya- anokhi...

Anokhi- bye shaurya.... Wish to never see you again....

Flashback end......

Shaurya comes to the kitchen  to drink a glass of water.... He goes to fridge.... There he sees a paper sticking to fridge.... He takes the paper and reads...

"I am so sorry shaurya.... I am really sorry for yesterday night ... We shouldn't have done that... I am cursing the moment when we met again.... We should have known our limitations..... You are in a relationship with Anjali.... I don't know how you gonna face Anjali.... But I am not going to come in front of you..... Never.... And i hope you will respect my decision..... Pls don't try to find me..... I'll not come back.... You have all the rights to be happy in your life.... Bye... "

Shaurya clutches the paper in his fist in anger....

Shaurya- you don't have any rights to take decision of my life.... I will decide with whom I want to spend my life.... Ano you anokhi Bhalla... And yesterday, that was not a mistake.... I know , I am in a relationship with Anjali... But I never liked her ... I was seeing her to move on from you ... But I failed.... Now I understand... you can't take decision everytime....

He goes outside the house....

•••••••••••••••••••

In Delhi.....

A girl rings the door bell.... A girl opens the door.... And gets happy seeing her....