Jo Tera Howega Zaroor Ayega...♥️4

Scene starts at Shaurya's house.....

Next morning....

Shaurya comes out  of his room.... He is talking on phone....

Shaurya- hanji... Ha... Mujhe guards chahiye apne ghar k aas pass civil dress m.... Ha... I m sure vo log zaroor ayenge... Aaj nahi to kal.... But ayenge jaroor..... Ji ji... Thank u...

And he cuts the call....

He sees Ashtha playing with Arya in hall.... His eyes moves in the house to search for anokhi... And he spots her in kitchen..... He stares her..., While she was busy cooking food.....

Ashtha- shaurya..... Aao....

Shaurya goes to her.... And sits beside her..... He looks at Arya.... And smiles as she also smiles back at him....

Shaurya- Maa.... Maine commissioner s baat kr li hai.... 10 baje tak guarda aa jayenge ghar k bahar.... Aaplog pls ghar s bahar mat jana.... Aur ha.. agar bell baje to pls phle computer m dekh lijiyega kon hai....

Ashtha- okk.. beta... Don't worry.....

Shaurya- mujhe jana hoga police station.... Complaint file karne k liye....

Ashtha- par....

Shaurya- jaldi aa jaunga....

Ashtha nods.... Shaurya looks at anokhi.... He goes to her.... Anokhi looks at him....

Shaurya- Anu...

Anokhi looks at him in shock.... She looks at Ashtha but sees her playing with Arya..... But Ashtha was smiling....

While Shaurya also got shock... After so many days he sees her in front of him.... And his emotions just can't be in control.....

Shaurya- I m sorry.... Miss Bhalla....

Anokhi- ha...? Kuchh kaam tha??

Shaurya- ha.. actually I wanted to know un goons n kuchh aur v kaha tha shagun s related....?

Anokhi looks at him...

Anokhi- nahi... Bas itna hi kaha ki vo gyi thi car blast k bad unlogo k pas... Par Monty m use v maar diya....

Shaurya- means she is dead.....?

Anokhi nods....

Shaurya- okk... I will come in some time... Don't go outside....

Anokhi nods..... Shaurya leaves....

While Ashtha looks at both of them....

Ashtha- 1 saal bad aaj shaurya achhe s baat kar rha hai.... Matarani pls in dono ko hamesa sath rakhna.....

She prays to matarani.... And looks at Arya...

Ashtha- tune to mere ghar m fir s Raunak laa di Aru....

She smiles at her.....

•••••••••

12pm.....

The guards arrived at 10.... And Shaurya has also come back from police station......

Shaurya with the police had gone to MUNDI KHARAR.... And brought Vicky and his parents dead body from their house.... Anokhi was crying seeing them..... Ashtha consoles her..... While shaurya was just watching her..... They did the last Rites.....