15

Vanessa's PoV:

It's Thursday night and I'm fighting the urge to do something. I've been able to hold it in, restrain myself for the past couple of months, however recently I've just been so desperate—so horny.

Every time I see rose I want her to rip her clothes off and I almost begged for her touch. This feeling is completely new to me, I have never begged or been this desperate.

I'm not sure if it's the fact I haven't felt passion in a long time or it's rose.

Without thinking I pick up my phone and pull up rose's contact.

Me:
I need you. 

Not expecting a reply instantly, I relax in my bed, fully naked. The phone, now lying in my bare stomach vibrates, sending shivers all down my body—wow I'm desperate.

Rose🌹:
Call me.

Without hesitating I click the top right button and hear the rings pass by.

"Hello" I hear her voice say from the other end of the line. She sounds tired, I hope I didn't want her up, it is 11:30.

"Hey sorry if I woke you"

"No it's okay I couldn't sleep" her statement causes a worry to wash over me.

"So are you okay?" Still daydreaming I miss what she says.

"Huh?" I question.

"You said you need me, are you okay?" Her words soon bring me back to my aching self—I need her.

"No" a silence breaks out and I swallow the lump that sits at the back of my throat.

"I need you"

"I know I read your message, what do you need?" A slight chuckle carries her sentence as I roll my eyes in annoyance.

"Don't do this rose—please, I need to be touched and you can't just make me wait when it's been months, it's not fair" it takes her a while to reply, maybe her confidence is breaking and she needs me just as much as I need her.

"If I rewind whereby you're the one who made the rules" her remark is full or sarcasm and arrogance as she knows she holds all the cards.

"That was before"

"Before what?"

"Before you touched me in places my husband, has never bothered to touch or kissed me with such passion I could never pull away" my voice sounds like a plead as all I want her to do it rip my clothes off and—

"What are you wearing?" her question takes me by surprise as I look down so see my bare body.

"Nothing" my seductive voice seems to have an affect on her as I can almost hear her suppress a moan.

"I want you to wait one more day, in fact tomorrow I might reward you if you behave" she says and my heart rate picks up—excited and nervous for what might come, maybe me.