Trivia

1. The divorce Burt talks about is identical to his actual first divorce. He tells the story in his autobiography Boy Wonder: My Life in Tights.

2. Kathy Kersh, who plays Victoria, was Burt Ward's second wife. 

3. My dad ad libbed the joke Jeremy makes about cape cod chips at a wedding. He came up with it because cape cod chip bags have lighthouses on them.

4. Although he was just pretending here, Chad Stuart actually did die of pneumonia.

5. This is the second time jealousy impacted Jeremy and Patty's relationship since Holy Honey Pie!.

6. This movie goes back to the formula used in Jelly Side Up! and Peanut Side Down!. A romance and a prank with revenge. 

7. Burt and Victoria are very much like Chad and Marlyn in Peanut Side Down!. Like Marlyn, Victoria turned out to be a jerk in the end. 

8. The song All I Want from the original Song of the South plays in the background when Chad pretends to die. 

9. William Schallert (Martin Lane on The Patty Duke Show) is mentioned in this. 

10. This film was named after a dessert at one of my favorite pizza places that's also called Mississippi Mud Pie, which is really just chocolate cake with different chocolate layers. 

11. My dad kept trying to make ridiculous jokes after Burt said "I like mature women." Some of the jokes he tried include "I once had the hotties for your nana" and "there's nothing like a woman with no teeth."

12. Patty's line, "It's not my fault the lady has no reflexes", is a reference to a line Manny says in Ice Age: Collision Course

13. The theme song is Another Rainy Day from Jeremy Clyde's Bottom Drawer Sessions. It's on the first album. 

14. In the original Bunk'd episode, Ravi makes Zuri, Tiffany and Jorge play a board game about the American revolution that he created. Though Chad Stuart knew lots about American history, I didn't think it'd work here, so we came up with a game that was more British (brits eat scones with tea).