Part 7

Luckily Bella didn't cause too much more trouble when she was at the campfire and the rest of the night went when, probably because as soon as the story telling was over Charlie made sure Bella went home before she could speak another word to someone. 

(<><><>)

Harper is making dinner in the kitchen while Charlie is sitting at the table, looking at a missing poster. Bella walks into the kitchen and barley looks at Harper before sitting across from her dad.  "You eat dinner yet?"

Charlie shakes his head. "No Harper is making it right now." Charlie sits back in his seat and sighs. "This kid, Riley Biers, disappeared over a year ago, and his poor parents have been papering Seattle with these things ever since." 

Bella looks at her father. "You think they should just give up?" 

Charlie glanced at Bella before shaking her head. "Well, I wouldn't if it were Maddie, Harper, or you." Charlie cleared his throat. "Not ever." 

(<><><>)

After dinner Bella went up to her room while Maddie, who was now home, Charlie and Harper were sitting on the couch watching a show, but it doesn't seem like Charlie was paying attention. 

Charlie took a hold of Harpers hand and placed a kiss on the back of her hand. Charlie then reached over to grab the remote and press pause. Charlie sighed before turning towards the two girls who were already looking at him in confusion. 

"Maddison. This is going to be really weird for me to say because not once have I ever imagined myself saying this, but here I am." Charlie took a deep breath. "I, for the most part, understand how that mate bond works, and the love you and Jasper feel for each other... So, what I'm trying to say, is if you have decided, which you should take a very long time thinking about this, but if you have decided to become a vampire to be with Jasper, I don't want you to hold back because of me, and that I will support your decision. No matter what you will always be my little girl." Charlie smile towards Maddison with tears in his eyes. 

Maddison turned so that she comfortably hug her father. "Thank you, daddy."