Part 4

Charlie and Harper are laying in their bed, with their clothes on, both of them are reading when Madison comes into the room. "Can I tell you guys something I just found out?"

Harper and Charlie both smile in Madisons obvious eagerness to tell them the news. Charlie smiles wider when he see Harper put her book down and scoot to the side of the bed making room between them and then patting the space she made hinting to Madison to see there, which she does so eagerly. 

Maddison smiles and she snuggles in the middle of her parents. "So I was at the Cullens and long story short, I found out the secret Jasper was keeping from me, but it was more like they were keeping it from Bella, and why Edward was acting weird towards Bella." 

Harper sits up a little bit straighter, she knows she shouldn't but she loves gossip. It's even better when she's not in it. "Why?"

"Well remember how I told you that Bella was Edward's blood singer? And that's she not his actual mate?" Madison slightly smirks as Harper gasps, putting the pieces together, and Charlie looks a little confused. Madison nods her head as she realization come across Harper and Charlie's face. "That's right, Edward found his mate."

Harper gasps again. "It that new vampire, that makes so much more sense. What was his name Caden? No that's not it." 

"Caspin, I met him today he seems super cool, I think he is a lot better for Edward. But it might take some time for them to trust each other, well it's going to take time for Caspin to trust Edward since he's on a trip with Bella right now, and the fact that Caspin has waited his whole time for his mate." Madison smiles thinking of the new member of the Cullen clan. "He gets along with the other Cullen great as well, except for Alice. She was mumbling about who he didnt go well with her plan, but" Madison shrugs. "No one really paid her much attention."

Madison takes a breath before she smiles and looks at the adults next to her. "So how is your guys day?" 

Harper and Charlie laugh softly and talk to Madison about the new information they just got and how their days went. 

It didn't take too long before Madison fell asleep. Harper smiles and she gently brushes hair out of Madisons face. "She must be so tired, she was up almost all night doing school work yesterday, she only stopped because I came in and took it away from her around 4 a.m."

Charlie chuckles. "That's my smart girl." Charlie puts his bookmark in his book from earlier since he was just holding the page with hand. He turns back towards Harper about to say something till he notices that she has fallen asleep as well. He laughs softly and makes sure that both Madison and Harper have a blanket over them before he goes to sleep as well.