Part 2

Harper knocked on Madisons door and smiled when she heard Maddie telling her to come him. "Hey Harper." Maddison say with her back to Harper as she does homework. 

"How did you know it was me?"

Madison turns around and smiles. "Because Bella doesn't knock and she's in Florida right now, and Dad knocks while he's walking in then he walks back out ans waits till you say come in because he forgot to the first time." 

"He's working on it." Harper and Madison say at the same time. Harper sits on Madisons bed. "Can I ask you a question now that I know for certain Bella won't hear it."

"Hmm, I'm curious, yes, go on." Madison does a dramatic hand wave telling Harper to continue.

Harper giggles and hugs a pillow to her stomach. "What is going on with Edward and Bella? I mean, did you see how he was acting when Bella asked, well, told him to go with her? Or was it just me?" 

Madison dramatically gasps and speed walks over so that she is laying next to Harper. "Im so glad you brought this up, because i thought it was just me too. No, it was so weird. I noticed it to, but he has been acting like that for about a month now." 

Harper nods her head. "A month? He stopped coming over about a month and a half ago now that you mentioned it... I just thought it was because he was tired of being caught."

Madison shakes her head. "No, I don't think so. He's acting super distant to her at school to." Madison pauses to think. "Alice has been in a worse mood than normal. Muttering how 'it's not going her way.' And Rosalie has been acting more bitchy to Bella too. I love Rose but she does act a little bitchy towards Bella."

Harper lowers her voice a little, hoping Madison won't get too mad at her for saying her next thought. "Do you think Jasper knows something?"

Madison sighs at the thought of her boyfriend keeping a secret from her. "Maybe." Harper stays quiet when she sees Madison eyebrow furrow, proving that she's thinking hard. 

"What are you thinking?"

"I want to ask him what's going on, but I also want to be stubborn and figure it out myself but I hate being noisy." Madison sighs and let's her face fall onto the bed. "I'll ask him tomorrow at school. But I won't answer his goodnight text, to show him I'm mad."

The girls look at the door when they hear a knock and then the door opens showing Charlie. He chuckles slightly looking at the two girls. "What are you two doing?"

"Gossiping." They say at the same time. 

Charlie laughs and looks at the girls with a loving smile. "Alright." He looks at the with pure adoration in his eyes. "Dinner will be ready in 30." 

The girls look at each other as he shuts the door. "When did he learn how to cook?" The other shrugs. 

"It's a pizza!" They here a shout from the other side of the door that makes them giggle.