Sweet Little Lies Part 2

Sapphire

Within the next two weeks, I was already in hell.

I felt like I was in a daze. Fake ID, fake face, fake nails, fake smile.

My sister reassured me that the clientele were high class and only interested in dinners, shows, and nothing extra. They were older guys who just needed to have a young lady they could show off and whatever extra happened happened.

Ruby had hooked me up with the shortest dresses and tallest heels she could find.

"It's too tight,"I told her, looking at my frame in the mirror, "I can't even bend over."

"You're not supposed to bend over, sis,"she said, styling my hair, "You're supposed to be kneeling ever so slightly without showing your ass."

"I hate this,"I told her, "Why do I have to wear a thong? It's aggravating me."

"Can you please stop whining while I curl this hair of yours?"

Me stop whining? I was doing this for YOU.

"You have pepper spray?"

"Yes."

"Phone?"

"Yes."

"Wallet?"

"Yes, Ruby."

"The guy's name is Rich, but it's probably not his real name,"she told me, "Just go with it."

"Sasha,"I said, "I will not be Sapphire, I'm sorry."

"I like it,"she said, hugging my shoulders, "You're so beautiful, Sapphire. You look a lot like Mom."

I stared at this stranger in the mirror and wondered how the hell I ended up here.

Blaze

I ran some deals and got some girls. It wasn't all easy, but I played it well.

I decided to use my middle name, Benjamin, (or just Ben) because I didn't want to much of a trace back to me and especially not to Sapphire. I'd die if she found out what I was doing.

Chet and Lucas took notice, but I didn't give a fuck about them. All I ever wanted to do when I was done for the night was speed my ass home to be with her. She'd be asleep, usually. I know it was draining her to be at her sister's over the weekend, working and then dealing with school. We hadn't even found the time to look for a car.

I actually put ole Kenny on that mission for me. He liked my girl so he was happy to comply.

(Like he was ever going to fucking touch her.)

One night, I dragged my ass back to the townhouse, but I wasn't tired. I'd wanted her for days and we'd not had the chance to be intimate at all. It was earlier than I'd planned and when I got home, she was waiting for me. Waiting for me with a sheer, black nighty on. I was floored.

"When did you get this?"I roamed her body with my eyes as I stripped my clothes off as fast as I could.

"The other day,"she said, tracing the top of her black, lace panties with her fingers as she knelt on the bed,"I don't usually buy or own anything like this, but I thought you'd like it."

I crawled into bed with her and pulled her underneath me, "Oh, baby, I love it."

It'd been so long since we'd been intimate. I was ready for her.

"I've missed this,"I said, kneading her breasts with my mouth.

She ran her hands through my hair and laughed, "It's only been a week or so."