Alone Together Part 2

Blaze

I was playing with fire, but I wanted her.

I wanted this challenge. I needed to break her.

"I want you," She whispered to me, ""Don't make me wait any longer."

I picked her up, her legs wrapping around me instinctively. I laid her on my bed, still holding her close to me. I continued to make her wait. My tip could feel her gel right at the entrance of her core and I cursed under my breath when she ran her nails down my back and grabbed my ass, pulling my cock closer to her entrance. She stopped suddenly, my mouth sucking her neck. I knew I was going to leave marks and I didn't care. I was claiming her.

"What?" I looked down at her, "Don't stop me, Spooks."

She scoffed, but pushed my shoulders, "A condom?"

"I'll get to it," I told her.

I gripped her hair, pulling her hair back and licked my way across her neck. I pulled harder until she yelped, thrusting her chest forward. I bit down on her skin, nibbling a bit. She whimpered and I knew it had hurt her, but I didn't care.

She wrapped her arms around my neck as I clawed her core, fondling her clit almost to the point of abuse. She dug her nails into me, cascading forward, but I held onto her. She was getting weaker now.

"Blaze," she moaned, catching herself and eyeballing me again.

"You're going to be doing this around my dick soon. Damn, you're so wet," I couldn't take my eyes off the way she melted into me, her tiny little whimpers turned me on so much, but I caught myself checking to see if she was OK. I never did that for any woman....

"Condom," she reminded me.

"Uh huh," I locked onto her nipples with my teeth, bearing down just a touch so she arched her back, thrusting up and getting the tip of my cock wet with her juices.

"I'm so hard for you, baby..."

Sapphire

His touch was rough and gentle all at the same time. I didn't know what side of him I liked more. I kinda wanted him to tie me up and fuck me senseless or make sweet passionate love to me all over this room.

Without warning, Blaze licked and kissed his way down to my throbbing pussy. He entered me with his tongue, fondling the folds like a professional. I pressed my hands to the back of his head and pulled him deeper as I thrust up. He dug his fingers into my sides. I wasn't going to last in this position. His tongue did things to my core that I didn't think were possible. Every fiber of my being was heating up.

"Blaze!" I lurched up, "I'm going to come if you keep it up."

He pulled out of my core. My juices covering his mouth, "Why don't you? Waiting for my cock?"

With a sly smile, he pulled me off the bed and pushed me down to my knees, pushing his dick into my mouth.

I wasn't prepared so I gagged at first but struck up the motion as he groaned. I looked up at him, staring into his eyes. I couldn't read him, but I didn't care. I'd been on my knees for him before and I'd do it again and again if I had to.

"God damn, Spooks!" He exclaimed, pressing further into me. The tip of his cock hit the back of my throat. I grabbed his balls, massaging them softly. I could feel them tense up and he was so close to squirting into my throat.

"Sapphire," he whispered, "Let me fuck you now. "

He pulled me up and pushed me back down on the bed, taking one last look at me before smiling and plowing into my pussy with his hard cock.