In the Gym

Sapphire

It was a cold Monday morning and I was completely unnerved. My hands were shaking, not due to the cold, but for what I was about to do. What the fuck was I thinking?

Blaze had texted me again to make sure we were still on for our meeting in the gym. I was wearing the tightest jeans I could find, but due to the cold weather, I still had to wear a coat so I chose my pea coat instead of my baggy jacket. My glasses kept sliding down and I'm sure that was so fucking sexy....

I saw him come through one of the back entrances. That asshole was wearing a hoodie and sweats. Of course, he was wearing sweats....I could already see it bouncing from my position. Look up, Spooks, he's staring right at you.

I waved and he smirked, knowing that I'd been oggling him. What caught me was the fact that he was checking me out, too. I felt like I wanted to turn around and run away, but this was my chance.

"Hi," I said as he approached me, his hoodie drawn up over his head. He had a book or two underneath his arms.

"Hi," He was so close that I could practically taste him. He stepped forward and I stepped back into the wall. He put one hand on the wall beside my head just like he'd done at my lockers, "So what are we up to today, Sapphire?"

I was too close to him, but I had to be. I almost lost my will, but the tiny voice inside my head shoved me along, "I wanted to apologize for yesterday."

He raised an eyebrow, "You do?"

I nodded, "I shouldn't have thrown the food at you and I am sorry. I don't know what came over me when I saw..." I knew this was it!

He gave me a lopsided grin as if he'd won already, "Heather? Don't you worry your pretty little head about Heather. I don't like Heather..."

"Well, I wanted to make it up to you..." I told him, glancing over at the clock on the wall. Fifteen minutes before the bell rang which would send the younger grades into for P.E.

"How?" He took his hand from the wall and caressed my face. I leaned into him which caught him off guard.

"Let's go to the locker room."

Blaze

I didn't know what she was doing, but damn straight I'd go to the locker room. She lead me to the guy's room which was bold of her. We went straight to the back of the room, hidden away.

"Blaze, I want to make it up to you. Especially with what you did for me yesterday," She said, tossing her book bag on the floor.

"Oh, how?" I dropped my books next to her bag and crossed my arms.

She hesitated for a moment.

"Like—like this," Dropping slowly to her knees, I watched her pull at my sweats, "Tell me if you want me to stop."

I wanted her to stop because I didn't know what she was really up to, but hell if she was going to suck my dick right here in the locker room, I was all for it. I was already getting hard for her anyway and my lack of boxers that day probably didn't help matters much.

She pulled down my sweats, eyes widening as she tugged out my cock. I placed my hands softly on her head. She was shaking, but whatever, I just hoped she wasn't going to bite it off.

"Wow," She said in amazement as she examined me, taking both hands to my member, stroking it as seductively as she could. Damn it felt good.

I watched her lick her lips and continue her little dance on my cock with her tongue. She circled the tip a few times and that was magnificent. I let out a small moan and that just made her start to stroke me faster. I was not going to stop this girl at all and I didn't care if anyone walked in.