We aren't the same, but not far different.

⚠⚠⚠Warning ⚠⚠⚠
-Series basically the part 2 of 'We're Different.'
-(g)R@pe
-Stalking
-Mass murder
-Blasphemous (maybe)
-Blackmailing
-Kidnapping
-Vandalizing
-Trauma 🥰
-Arson
-Obsession
-Possessive

This second series is far inspired by Killing Stalking and Banana Fish, so credits to the respectful authors of these beloved stories, definitely recommend watching and reading them!

.....

Prologue,

Rengoku's P. O. V:

Even if you wish or desire to leave me, my dear beloved, you can't.

Your body is getting much colder as you expose your organs longer. I shouldn't do this due to my hatred towards you, killing our poor child. It, not able to see the world, did not have the experience to breath its nasty air, not even cry, and I despise you from all of that. I hate you, but I can't help but long for you, too.

I'm sitting in your bed, both bodies on the floor, I blankly stare at my supposed family. We could have been a family, if not only you hid from me and aborted this dear fetus.

I sighed and picked the remaining body that at the very least, still have a few of its warmth.

Tomioka, I'll save you, and you will be living with me for the remaining time of your life. I'll hide you under my wing and tie you if needed, just for you not be able to leave me. We've already had s3x and that's enough for me to imprint that you are mine and will only be mine.

No one, not even you yourself, can take you away from me, from my love and longing for you.

May sound possesive, but it's this or you die.

I could careless about your death, die whenever, but you're mine, not even death can be your key of escaping me, no, not even peace, because our souls will now forever be intact. Even if either of us die, your soul will be devoted to me, like an angel wrapped in a demon's manipulation.

You can't escape me, dear beloved.

....

....

...

...

...

..

..

..

Rengoko carried Tomioka, bridal style, until they reached the hospital.

It's prestigious but because of Rengoku's type of species, as known, Enigma being the highest and most prestigious rank of all, though the lack of money, and Tomioka being the low Omega he is, they took him in and operated him first, despite the long line.

Rengoku stands outside, arms crossed and his expression, as his eyes, dead. Not a single life in his demeanor.

After 22 hours of operation, Tomioka is finally saved, unconscious, but at least alive.

Rengoku entered his room and sat beside him, expression remaining dead.

After being unconscious for 5 weeks, Tomioka finally awoke.

Confused that he's still alive and breathing, he looked around and saw Rengoku on the corner, leaning over the wall. The expression did not budge a change, not even the excitement that his love has finally awoken was shown, he's just staring at him dead in the eyes, as if waiting.. No, demanding explanations and excuses why he did that and let himself die in the process after killing a fetus.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I finally updated this poor excuse for a series 🥳!! Anyway, Happy Belated Birthday, Rengoku Kyojuro! Happy late Birthday to Eiji Okumura, too!!!! Love these two!!

(P. S: Don't expect daily updates, might post later than the deadline because it's exam week— Good luck on the exams, and congrats If you're done!!

Word count: 573