°<Our First Kiss>° (pt. 3)

I like you, Tomioka...!

Tomioka was shocked, he was somewhat dumbfounded..

He doesn't know what to say or what to respond..

Tomioka: I... 💭: I like you too...what am I supposed to say? what if it's all a joke..? I can't let that same mistake repeat again..!

Tomioka's head was filled with questions. This left Rengoku to think he doesn't like him back..

Rengoku: ... It's alright.. 💭: It isn't alright. But if you don't want to or you don't want me ... I can always give up and just let you go...

Tomioka: a-alright...? 💭:I like you too! why can't I say it out loud...?

Silence were roaming the place, Tomioka's on the verge of crying or tearing up once, still trying to spill the words "I like you too!"

Rengoku offered to comfort him, don't take the confession seriously but the mission.

*Rengoku's hand on Tomioka's shoulder*

Rengoku: Hey... C'mon, now.. We still have a mission.. forget what I said..

Tomioka 💭: F-Forget!? what do you mean forget?! why don't my mouth spit the words I LIKE YOU TOO?! just..let me..?

Tomioka just nods and they proceed.

*Timeskip, cause am lazy as fu-*

*after their mission*

Rengoku: you know... you've been down after I confessed to you... I know I'm way out of your league-

Tomioka was shocked, out of league?

Tomioka: ah..o-out of my league..? if that ever exists, you've exceeded it... you're nice and all. Good looking and gets along with everyone, no one hates a thing about you. Not even Sanemi... Everyone adores and love you, so it's maybe me who's out of your league.

Rengoku was flushed after Tomioka's words were heard by his ears. Though his eardrums were busted, all words from him was heard all completely clear.

Rengoku: does that...

Tomioka: makes is a confession? ...yes...

Rengoku Kyojuro, I like you, too!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yes, it's short again. Do you think everything will be a joke? as in, Rengoku was all playing? will this be "He fell first, but he fell harder."?

Btw, I forgot I promised to post this Saturday, because Mingwa just delayed ch. 41's release, I think I'm not the only one who's disappointed. Happy 1 year to Jinx, though.

I can't believe we have to wait another 10 days, she said her break will be 1 week, should've put the release date by 9, so I can pull all nighter 😔.

Also, I might go on another hiatus this week, we're given pile of assignments and projects, and I'm all leader. 😭

Word count: 431