°<Our First Kiss>° (pt 7)

It's the Christmas morning.

Tomioka was awoken up by the roaming tasty aroma coming from his kitchen.

Tomioka: *yawn + stretch* Who's at my kitchen..?

He slowly and quietly head to his kitchen, with his katana (in sheath).

He opens the door and jumps at the "intruder."

: WAH!! Oh... Tomioka,
you're awake!

Tomioka: What?-

He couldn't see well cause of the morning sight, but after his vision adjust a bit, he realized the intruder was Rengoku.

Tomioka: K-Kyojuro? What're you doing he- *realization* oh... good morning to you, too..

He was embarrassed for jumping on his now lover and late realization.

Rengoku: How was sleep? Also, Merry Christmas!!

Tomioka: Oh that's right... it's Christmas.. our first morning together is the Christmas morning..

For a long time in his life, Tomioka smiles. He smiles his sweetest and purest, all happy feelings are shown in that smile, just because of his lover.

Rengoku was blushing by the sight of this adorableness, that he ran and hugs him.

Rengoku: Why are you just wearing a robe?? you might get sick!! I don't want that to happen.

He's just being clingy.

Tomioka: you, why are you using my kitchen gown as a top? why are you shirtless (basically..)

Rengoku: it was dirty! I already have put it in the laundry along your clothes, I'll just wash them later, so no worries. 😄

Tomioka: Don't! ... I..uh- don't, cause it's Christmas and I don't want chores to get in the way of our bond..

Rengoku was shocked and touched, Tomioka is being so sweet and cute.

Rengoku: UH- O-OK!!

He's all shy and blushing now.

They just settle down and ate, bathe, changed, and got ready. They went outside, after one another finished.

They went to the village and played games, such as target, hoop, etc.

After that, they went to a food stand and ate a few.

This is what Kyojuro mostly do as a hobby, so it feels normal to him, but with Tomioka this time, which made it more exciting, enjoying and fun.

For Tomioka, it was his first time. Cause whenever he goes to the village, he just buys things that are needed such as food, drinks, new bed sheets, and other more.

This was his first time coming to the village to have fun and also with his beloved. For him, it's the day he'll remember till his death.

For being regulars, they're quite known around the market area.

Kyojuro, known for having the golden retriever vibe with the cold black cat who never smiles is something new to the vendors and other regulars.