°<Our First Kiss>° (pt 6)

...

Yes!

They were lost in the moment of happiness, letting their instincts and feelings take over.

Rengoku started leaning closer, and closer. Them not budging with their eye contact, willing to take the moment to kiss each other.

They've come to their senses but the despair of kissing the other made them pretend like it's still their feelings, willing to draw the line, and to not shock one another.

As Rengoku's so close, they both start to close their eyes, and they kiss.

*few minutes later*

Tomioka: n-ngh~ I... can't breathe...

Rengoku kept kissing him, as Tomioka really likes him, he doesn't...he can't push him away.

Rengoku: mh... you're so sweet...almost like candy.. and you smell good, whatever perfume you use, will be replaced by my scent~

Tomioka: ... go easy on me, okay?~

Rengoku: I'll be gentle~

*time skip, MUEAHHAHAHSHAHHAHA*

Rengoku woke up first, his back and chest full of scratches.

He looks at Tomioka, who has bite marks and hickeys all over him.

Rengoku: I've signed what's mine, no one can take you from me, no one.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y'all, I didn't realize today was Friday, pt 6 took 5 days 😨 but it was still short.

Lemme tell you why: Cause if I write one chapter too long, the idea for the next will be included in that chap, so I tend to write them short.

Word count: 232