°<Our First Kiss>° (pt 4)

(Our second-to-the-last teacher wasn't here, so I wrote this cause of boredom 🥱)

Rengoku Kyojuro, I like you, too!

Rengoku was stunned for what words he spilled out. He doesn't know what to respond nor to react.

He never really thought that he likes him too.

Rengoku: you're not joking? *he said, happily*

Tomioka: ye-...

*Flashback of Tomioka's last confession*

: you're not joking? you actually like me?

Tomioka: *nods*

: *laughter*

: hah... sorry, I just can't imagine being with another guy!! *laughter continues*

*End of Tomioka's Flashback*

Tomioka: I...I...

Rengoku: hm? so.. you like me! does that make us a cou-

He caught Tomioka's expression, thus he's looking down.

Rengoku: ... what's wrong..? if you really don't like me...you don't have to convince yourself to...

Tomioka hesitates to say a word, as he didn't hear a word he spout.

Rengoku: alright...I understand. Let's just head back... you're hurt...

As they walk back to their master's place to report their success of defeating the demon.

Ubuyashiki: Very great, my children. You may now go to the Butterfly mansion for your check up, make sure to rest after.

*Both*: Yes, master.../!

They went to the Butterfly mansion as they're told, Shinobu checked them and was ordered to rest for the day.

Shinobu: Now, your injuries are not that vital, but you might aswell rest for the day to recover faster.

The both of them nods and did as they were again, told.

Shinobu: hm... Rengoku-kun, would you mind if I talk to Tomioka-san? alone?

Rengoku: ... *smiles* of course..!

As Rengoku leaves the room, Shinobu went and sat down next to Tomioka's bed.

Shinobu: how'd it go?...you guys seem...off..?

Tomioka: I regret making those actions or spouting those words.. Everything is all because of me...I could've been with him by now...

Shinobu: oh..my dear...

It's alright, you can always try again.

Shinobu hugged Tomioka who's crying in her arms.

Rengoku, on the other side of the door, heard it all.

Rengoku: I'll make things better for us, Tomioka..!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Another short one! yes!!! I'll be posting this Friday! where our classes are suspended.

(basically a hiatus)

Ubuyashiki: Hey there, my child. Have You've been eating? did you drink water? I'm checking up on you first before my Insect pillar child does, or she'll off your head. So please, do.

Word count: 402