We're Different. (pt 1)

It was Sunday again.

After a whole fight at the street way and almost murdering 3 adults, I'll apologize and regret my sins in that church again, the one I come too often.

Although, I do just continue to come there because of that specific sacristan... and also to repent, ... of course..

Anyway, I've arrived.

I took a seat near the front to get a better glimpse.

After mass, sacristans casually collecting funds.

I took my wallet again, opened it with 40¥... Guess my smoking will be cut today cause the money is gonna be given to this church!!

I looked up after giving a very long sigh, it was him to collect mine again.

Every Sunday, when I come here, and every after long thought if I'll give my last penny, he's always Infront of me, waiting. As if he knows what's on my mind that he waits.. or does he??..

I have to get his name, I probably have enough or too much pride to do that, right?

Anyway, I cannot sit here and think about this stupid decision. I do not have any rights to know who he is, nor know him. I don't think I have every right to see him, and definitely to like him. Nope, no rights!

But my heart is taking control. So suddenly, I grab his hand and ask his name.

He never smiles, even Infront, so I just know I'll get turned down. But this is one time??

To not my surprise, he pull his hand back, bows, and leaves, not making a face of disgust or any emotions, just his cute poker face he always wear.

He did not even release a word, nor open his mouth.

This universe really like messing with me. Heh, but too bad I can mess with it too.

I don't care even if I'll sound desperate, but he's the only thing I want and need to change this pitiful-bullshit life I have.

I am willing to change and make him happy, and for the child I wish we'll have.

A child, you might ask? This is the omegaverse, and I've heard that every sacristan in any church are all omegas.

I'm a enigma, part of the highest rank in this crappy universe, but it decided to give me a trashy life, how fun.

And you ask how will it prove that they're the rank they are? well, we have marks.

These marks are not tattoos, and no, they're also not from birth. They are scars, permanent scars.

These 'marks' are given to 1 month old children, because their skin are more soft and much easy to scar.

Let me explain, omegas have the form of a head as their mark. Alphas have a wolf, and enigmas as me have demons.

And how do the markmanship know which rank we are? I don't know, ask Creator.

Anyway, getting turned down is really sad, but I didn't really expect him to answer me.

Just as I think of quitting, he came back, but with a small paper in hand.

He handed it to me, bows and leaves again.

I was confuse, blushing that this might be his number.

I took a look at the paper, dang!!! What a lucky day!!!

It contains his number, name, and his age!!

Hold on- he's older??!! Oh, but he's only older by a year... Dang, that baby face of his, you'll never expect this.

Crap, the mass has ended and everybody is starting to leave. I put the paper in my phone, cause I'm not stupid to put it on my pocket.

I took my leave, but before all that, I looked back at him, he was staring too. I gave him a sweet smile and left.

It's a lucky day, isn't it? I'm so darn Happy that I didn't even think of leaving yet!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

That took long. I know that the very first chapter must be long, same as the prologue, but I really have no braincells left cause the exam week just ended.

Here's your pt 1, that was so bad, but I did explain some parts about this universe.

I made it long as my brain can.

Hope that satisfied you. I'm pretty sick too so probably after another 4-5 days?? yes, ty for understanding.

Word count: 723