Chapter 15: The Divulgence

Hey Wattpaders! I updated today as planned and scheduled!

Anyway, I dedicate this chapter to my sister's best friend, @Cosplayer_12 , for reading, voting and sometimes commenting on this story, The Stolen Past.

Hope you all will enjoy this chapter.

Enjoy!!!

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

Aizen's POV

Finally, I have walked onto these grounds again after all those years. It wasn't that long though. Thanks to someone.

I went closer to the shed he told me to go and felt that familiar reiatsu of Hitsugaya-taicho, Kurosaki and his friends.

But one is oddly familiar. Someone I met long before.

I closed my eyes for a moment and concentrated. It has been a while since I distinguish a reiatsu from another.

And then, I remembered. The thought made me grin. So you're with Kurosaki.

I walked closer and saw them already in fighting stance. Kurosaki was already in Bankai.

"I finally found you, Mizu." I said.

Mizu's POV

I can't move.

Everything is pitch black.

I'm scared.

Someone help me.

Help me!

I tried to scream. But I can't seem to open my mouth.

Where am I?

I saw a hand reach out to me. I tried to reach it but I can't. Now, I was surprised I can move.

I reached harder and finally took the hand. Everything went white and less scary.

I can now move freely.

"Thank you so much for your help." I said as I was turning around to the one that saved me.

But there was nothing there but a blurry silhouette.

"I finally found you, Mizu." It spoke.

His voice is... familiar.

Rukia's POV

Why is he here?

Soul Society's greatest threat in history. He is supposed to be locked up for many years.

Why is he here?

Ichigo and Hitsugaya-taicho has already took the form of Bankai. Maybe it's time for me to go to shikai.

"Mae, Sode no Shirayuki." I cried.

My sword transformed to a white sword with a white lance.

Sode no Shirayuki the most beautiful sword in Seireitei. I'm happy I am the owner of such zanpakuto.

From the blade to the hilt, Sode no Shirayuki is pure white. And it has a white lace hanging from the hilt. Still pure white.

"Two Ice Swords released and two are already in Bankai." Aizen said and gave out an arrogant grin.

"Answer my question, Aizen!" Hitsugaya-taicho shouted.

He didn't move it's as if he froze. This made seemed to make Hitsugaya-taicho pissed.