Chapter 12: The Stalker

This chapter is cool for me. A superstar is going to make his entrance. Please make yourself comfortable while watching [reading] this chapter. Thank you.

Please vote and comment what you think of the story so far. Also, please comment the answer to this: Who is the superstar of this chapter? Don't look at the last part of the chapter. Just guess.

Anyways, I dedicate this to DeadOirak for criticizing my story. It really helped. And I am so sorry that it still has a little Japanese in this story. I just really can't stop myself as an anime lover. No, as an anime addict.

Anyway, please enjoy this chapter. I hope there is still someone reading this even after the long period of no updates.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Mizu's POV

I already finished processing my transfer here in Karakura High.

I AM OFFICIALLY A STUDENT HERE!!!

And it took me the whole morning period. Afternoon period is not that special. Nothing happened.

For the afternoon period, nothing special happened. All of it was just normal. We were just... you know. Maybe I wasn't listening because I can't remember that much.

Tomorrow is a non-school day. Uryu-san said we will be going to go everywhere I like.

This made me extremely happy. But, don't worry, I kept telling myself not to become a spoiled brat. No one wants that.

Stay humble.

That's my motto.

Oops. It's already late. I need to sleep early if I want to wake up early tomorrow.

"Good night, Mizu." I said to myself.

▶▶TIMESKIP→10 hours←◀◀

Brought to you by: Suoh MikotoⓐⓝⓓMunakata Reisi

"Good morning world and the people living in it! And also destroying it! What a nice day it is! Well, it would have been nicer if there more trees." I said.

I don't know what has gotten into me but I have become a nature lover. Maybe only today or maybe... forever.

*dramatic piano playing*

Hey! It's not bad to become a nature lover! I'm actually proud of it.

People, people, please change the way you live and become someone like me, a nature lover.

If we don't change today, the world at the end of the century will become extremely hot to live in. Maybe our children and grandchildren will die early due to extreme heat!

[watched Cosmos and Beyond A Space Time something]

So, people around the globe, let's plant trees and help save the world!

*Intense background music playing*

(stood up on bed and raised arms to the ceiling)

"Let's-"